7 (17.1%)
Mitchell
5 (12.2%)
Other
6 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 3

LaHug

Quote from: LaHug on August 13, 2011, 02:55:11 PM
Pendles was a bit of a let down for all of those that don't own Swan... ruined his 120+ streak. Hopefully Mitchell does me proud!
Thanks Sammy!

Chelskiman

Nothing against you, Huggy, as I love this thread, but I had a feeling Buddy would go nuts.  Still, I went with Swan, so I'm still very happy.

LaHug

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 13, 2011, 07:30:20 PM
Nothing against you, Huggy, as I love this thread, but I had a feeling Buddy would go nuts.  Still, I went with Swan, so I'm still very happy.
Yeah, there was always a chance he'd do well (as there is with every game) but I don't like risking it with Buddy.

Chelskiman

Yeah, he can be up and down, and you based your prediction on previous stats, so it was a fair call.  I had a feeling he would go well, but the fact I didn't go him as captain means I too don't trust him as he's a full on lottery at times, lol.

Possumo

Quote from: LaHug on August 13, 2011, 06:43:34 PM
Quote from: LaHug on August 13, 2011, 02:55:11 PM
Pendles was a bit of a let down for all of those that don't own Swan... ruined his 120+ streak. Hopefully Mitchell does me proud!
Thanks Sammy!

Most of your calls have been absolutely bang on so far, 1 pt off with Mitchel, 3 with Swan, 17 with Pendles and 9 with Gibbs... not too bad at all :)

As for Franklin, I'm more pissed I didn't predict Rioli's massive score! Opponent had Franklin/Swan/Mitchell (we both went Swan), but going Rioli could have given me extra 28 points! (he doesn't have him. So glad he pulled out a massive score when I needed it after his injury run this year. I'm actually pretty stoked I picked him as his injuries/poor scores were in games I ended up winning anyway).

The worse thing is playing Didak when I could have put Mzungu on the paddock... due to the time difference I didn't get a chance to get online while I was working.