Higgins good to go

Started by chaosAD, August 10, 2011, 07:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

PowerBug

Higgins good to go on my field.

Davoo

and will probably get subbed off in the match or have the bandaid against his name. not tipping a good game from him this week, i traded him out 2 weeks ago! it got me in the top 4! everything goes right if you dont have him

Flame

Quote from: Davoo on August 10, 2011, 07:38:07 PM
and will probably get subbed off in the match or have the bandaid against his name. not tipping a good game from him this week, i traded him out 2 weeks ago! it got me in the top 4! everything goes right if you dont have him
Yep have to agree..I traded him a month ago..to many injury issues!!

hardnut

stuck with him this long, on the field for me, not worth burning a trade

PowerBug

Pre-season i was hearing all this stuff about "don't get Higgins, he's a fantasy spud whose always injured". Because of these comments i decided to get Shaun Higgins and stuck with him through the good and bad times. He's almost a lock for my side next season too.

hardnut

I like the attitude PB as I tend to go against the popularist carry-on too but I would suggest that in this instance they have been proven correct. An average of 89 and plenty of missed games (i haven't kept count) is a disappointing return after the promise of the pre-season and early rounds.....maybe next year he'll fulfill his potential in a true HF role but this year he just as to come home with some cheap DT points across HB to repay the faith!

Perthwildcat

Higgins has been fine for me.

I am using him as a DPP link through my mids.  I rotate Gu, Goodes, Fyfe, ROK and Pav through him as needed.  At this stage he plays off my bench but we all know the uncertainty of the next four weeks.  This year it's all about the rotations for my team and it's worked a treat.

Optima

Quote from: Flame on August 10, 2011, 08:06:13 PM
Quote from: Davoo on August 10, 2011, 07:38:07 PM
Yep have to agree..I traded him a month ago..to many injury issues!!

I traded him out in like round 6 lol.  Hope he plays but is a sub because my opponent has him. :P

Jimbo_11

but should you start higgins over mzungu after zunga's 114 last week ?

penskifile

I said  last year that i would never get Higgo again and i didn't and i'm very happy about it. At his price at the start of the year you would have wan't him to turn into a premo and he has'nt. Also missed the 4 games and has dropped in value to this stage. There was plenty of cheaper MPP players to buy if thats what you were after. Anyhow to those who still have him, hopefully he repays your faith before the years out.

Nails

Quote from: penskifile on August 11, 2011, 10:28:34 AM
I said  last year that i would never get Higgo again and i didn't and i'm very happy about it. At his price at the start of the year you would have wan't him to turn into a premo and he has'nt. Also missed the 4 games and has dropped in value to this stage. There was plenty of cheaper MPP players to buy if thats what you were after. Anyhow to those who still have him, hopefully he repays your faith before the years out.

I don't have him because of 'faith'

I simply have him because of lack of trades  ;D ;D ;D  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Davoo

not good enough for my team! my team has to be full of guns!