Backline trading strategy

Started by powersuperkents, August 09, 2011, 08:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My cousins wants to know if this is a good idea for final?

This week Trade Pedersen for Troy Chaplin (if named) and next week trade Puopolo for Rawlings
Bad Idea

powersuperkents

My cousin has asked me to put this up for him. He's started late and has 8 trades left.
His backline is:
Gibbs, Broughton, Enright, Martin, Godard, Adcock, Pedersen (Puopolo E, Rob Tarrant, Talia)

If he makes the trades his backline will be:
Gibbs, Broughton, Enright, Martin, Godard, Adcock, Chaplin (Rawlings E, Rob Tarrant, Talia)

Windigo

Tell him that's really not good trading.

TheBeatles

had chaplin most of year and started well but terrible lately

PowerBug

Nope. Not with Carlile out aswell.

powersuperkents

Yeah I told him that he should do what Im trying to do downgrade pups for a rookie and upgrade pedersen for suckling or birchall

PowerBug

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 09, 2011, 10:21:12 PM
Yeah I told him that he should do what Im trying to do downgrade pups for a rookie and upgrade pedersen for suckling or birchall
That sounds better but no offence mate, the ideas you've come up with over the last week have been no better.

powersuperkents

Quote from: PowerBug on August 09, 2011, 10:23:18 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on August 09, 2011, 10:21:12 PM
That sounds better but no offence mate, the ideas you've come up with over the last week have been no better.
Yeah I know I havent ended up going through any of the trades and I really need help to make major changes during finals do you have any opionions on what I can do. My team is posted under the post "my team bad my team hood my team do shower your team wish it could" can you plz read over it and give me some trading suggestions?