Bench, and put Lobbe on the field.
8 (28.6%)
Bench, and put Bailey on the field.
13 (46.4%)
Trade (if so, please post who for)
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

henry

To put this in perspective, I am in Qualifying finals (top 4) in the 3 leagues I care about, so if I do lose this week all is not lost, although I would like to skip Geelong's bye.

I have 4 trades and 75K remaining, leaving me with 424K for his replacement (who must be in the ruck, not forward). I already have Dean Cox. Petrie is my only north melbourne player, and I have 2 geelong players (Bartel and Chapman) 1 carlton (Gibbs) and 2 Essendon (Heppel and Zaharakis).

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

SydneyRox

Trade, McEvoy is the obvoius choice, his form has been more than solid this year.

You could take a risk, wait to see if Sandi is named??? Would be a big unique for the finals......

AlexIsOnFire

Bench him... He can bang out some huge scores when in the right conditions, and he has had some hard match up of late.

I'm keeping him and backing him in for a big one coming soon

Davoo

is petrie suspended after the bye? if he is, hes going for me but if he isnt, i might just bench him

Davoo

okay, he's only got next week off with the bye..its a tough decision but i think ill keep petrie as i am in qualifying final although i would so like to miss next week with a win!

Windigo

I'm gunna get Leunenberger. Actually a great option considering his playing GC & he averages 95 at home & has at least got a 70 at the GABBA all year.

LaHug

Quote from: Windigo on August 09, 2011, 08:59:20 PM
I'm gunna get Leunenberger. Actually a great option considering his playing GC & he averages 95 at home & has at least got a 70 at the GABBA all year.
If he's trading Petrie, you've got to think about all 4 weeks of finals. Can't just think of this week!

PowerBug

PowerToWin

Grazz