1 (8.3%)
Don't Trade
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Windigo

That is all.

Windigo

Hm, pretty tight.

I'm only playing Adcock because of A.Swallow's absence. I"ll be playing Lobbe/Bailey in Petrie's spot.

Is it really worth trading? I think I have to look bigger picture.

My Players & Finals Byes:

1st Week: A.Swallow & Petrie

2nd Week: S.Johnson

3rd Week: Scotland & Gibbs

4th Week: No-one.

What I'm thinking of doing is trade Scotland in week 3. Leaving me with one trade IF I don't trade this week.

Once again, worth my while trading A.Swallow>Shiels who plays GC in Grand Final........Or don't trade at all.....

Fireballz

If you can get bye without copping a donut, I think Lobbe or Bailey is good enough cover. U might need to save those trades for week 3 and then possibly for a finals upgrade.

PowerBug

Lobbe should make suffice cover. In saying that, i'm going Lobbe >> Leuenberger. Depends on your keague game aswell.

henry

How many trades do you have left? How much cash do you have? Hard to make a decision without that info.

Windigo

I have $9000

"What I'm thinking of doing is trade Scotland in week 3. Leaving me with one trade IF I don't trade this week."

Windigo

Looking at my match-up I reckon I'll keep Swallow as I'm only starting Adcock/Stanley in his absense. So I'll keep him & my opponent's ruck stocks are depleted if Z.Smith isn't named.

I think I may trade Petrie......

McEvoy: Averaging 94 this season and his last 5 his average is 91.

The Run Home: Collingwood, Sydney, North Melbourne & Carlton

~ Fairly tough road home IMO, but in saying that he slayed 139 Vs the Pies....

Leunberger: Averaging 88 this season and his last 5 his average is 94.

The Run Home: Gold Coast, Collingwood, West Coast & Sydney.

~ Personally he is my preference & interestingly he slays it home, he is averaging 95 at the GABBA & only has a low score of 75 at home. My choice.

plugz19

Windigo

Going by the poll, it seems that I should keep Petrie & just play Bailey in his place.

Do I hold fire or pull the trigger as this week's matchup is a toughie.....

A.Swallow>Shiels?

Virtually I want a player that can get me the consistent tons, is A.Swallow my man for the next 3 weeks? Or Shiels? Plays GC in the grand final week.

Or reliable Griffen?

Or
.......Don't trade. I think I may, I'm only starting Stanley in Swallow's place anyhow.  ;)

LaHug

With so much noise about players resting, I would save trades unless I absolutely had to use them (i.e. no cover)