Ryder...on the up

Started by The Grundles, August 09, 2011, 01:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

116 by him on the weekend and boy he looked amazing!  Finally Hirdy started him in the mids and he basically played a free running role all day.

Dilemma is to wait till Round 24 to trade him or do we think he will go back to his aweful self so best get rid of him now?

Current rucks are Cox, Ryder, Lobbe and Hale

Fireballz

You might have no choice if Cox is out this week. I'd keep him regardless and then trade him to Goldstein next week!

thanme

Personally I'm going to hold on to him this week, where he should cram on another few thousand (if he keeps it up!) and then trade him to Goldstein, where you can almost guarentee 100+.

The Grundles

Well well...boy am I glad I held onto him!  ;D ;D ;D

Wes Mantooth

The form I was looking for! This is what I expected him to do this year being in my initial squad. Ditched him on pre-season form.
Good for next year.

AlexIsOnFire

Held him, and starting to repay faith shown by picking him at the start of the year.

Hirdy has finally realised how to play him, and he's full of confidence, downside is RD 24, but Petrie will swing into the position, which after last night, is not that great.

thanme

Yeah I kept him too. Been lovely with all my opponents generally playing Z Smith or Bailey in the last few weeks. He should rip it up against Port this weekend, then be a nice straight swap of Goldstein for rd 24 :D

bundyboy

too late now...but definately nice chance for next year....

PowerBug

Ryder... on the up but has an annoying bye.