Zac - just another ruck worry !!

Started by bundyboy, August 08, 2011, 11:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bundyboy

Just watched "On the Couch" where Guy Mckenna was interviewed and just about guaranteed that bit Zac was looking very tired and would be rested this week.

if Coxy is doubtful, recon there might be quite a few peoiple looking at donuts ... me included ... :'(

Edge

i need sandi or mcCauley to come back this week and i'll be fine \= anything is better then a zero at this stage of the year.

Cicjose

if you had Goldstein and McEvoy with Lobbe and Petrie i think you would have had the best combo at the start of the year

Nails

Does accepting a Z. Smith doughnut (only going to cost me 50 points) to save both of my 2 trades sound TOO crazy?

I'm in 4 qualifying finals and 1 elimination final...

The kicker being the elimination final is the one I want to win, but I think I have him covered.

Cicjose

so long as you can cover everyone else i see no problem

i got Mzungu's 114 points having a shuffle of the players,

so see what you can do to shuffle your deck and get the points

HTL

I've got my fingers crossed Smith doesn't play. Two teams I'm playing have Cox, Petrie, Smith and non playing ruck  ;D

Fireballz

Quote from: HTL on August 09, 2011, 10:49:55 AM
I've got my fingers crossed Smith doesn't play. Two teams I'm playing have Cox, Petrie, Smith and non playing ruck  ;D
And no fwd/ruck mpp??? Wow that's crazy....

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on August 09, 2011, 12:01:37 PM
I have that same situation. My fwd/ruck mpp is J. Tippett. I don't think it's that crazy. Actually very common.

LF

i have smith as second ruck atm with gawn and keeffe on the bench damn it.but i think i'll hold for now as i'm in top 4 of all my leagues but 1 finished 5th and i don't really care about that league.

Fireballz

Quote from: LaHug on August 09, 2011, 03:59:59 PM
I have that same situation. My fwd/ruck mpp is J. Tippett. I don't think it's that crazy. Actually very common.
Smith -> Lobbe months ago would have solved all these problems!
I started the year with Petrie fwd and Hale as my 4th ruck and I haven't needed to do much at all until Sandi got all toey. Downgraded him to Lobbe and I'm laughing!

Unfortunately my backline is a rabble...

biggy

maybe tippett might come in for smith? highly unlikely with thompson and gorringe, but always a chance with a new team. i'd love to see tippett come out and play, he has been so valuable in my team without playing a single game

TheBeatles

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on August 09, 2011, 05:34:58 PM
Smith -> Lobbe months ago would have solved all these problems!
I started the year with Petrie fwd and Hale as my 4th ruck and I haven't needed to do much at all until Sandi got all toey. Downgraded him to Lobbe and I'm laughing!

Unfortunately my backline is a rabble...
Smith --> Lobbe would've been a waste of a trade considering Smith was sitting on my bench anyways...
Believe me, it was perfectly acceptable (and quite possibly the better move) to just keep Smith as cover. Sadly, this is a very unlucky scenario.

Grazz

Cox said he'll play no problem, Worsfold said he'll play no problem.
Now im really worried he wont play lol, he better bloody play or im Screwed.

bundyboy

Cox, Sandi, Lobbe, Petrie and JTipp....gee, you would have thought you could drag 2 out of this lot....but some chance it might be NONE !  :'(

So assuming Lobbe plays, but Cox doesn't  - I'm going to be spewing....I recon need the points, so might have to burn 3rd last trade on either Petrie or Sandi.....both who I was definately planning on keeping !   >:( >:(

bugger WA teams if neither of these big guys play !!