Main Menu

The m0nty Medal Afterparty

Started by c4v3m4n, August 08, 2011, 09:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

The m0nty Medal Afterparty, hosted by c4v3m4n is the biggest FF party of the year.

In it's inaugural year, the venue has three levels where everyone is (hopefully) catered for.

Down in the basement you will find the nightclub, Prism, where BoredSaint's date, Kim Duthie is well...being Kim Duthie. Control her would you BS?

If you're looking for the live band/karoke bar, ROCK ON!, that is on the ground floor. Currently, McRooster and his wife are belting out a duet. Nice vocals McRooster!

And lastly, on the roof you will find the cocktail lounge, The Love Shack. Plenty of woman to be found here lads, thanks to HP. ;)

BoredSaint

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ossie85

Maca24

Down to the Prism for a bit of clubbing, then up to the love shack with Sofia later on..  ;)

MTTY

ossie85

browny and Prospector (aka GoldDigger) party with you all night!

BratPack

Bar *hic* Bar *hic...Bring me more boozsh I musht shelebrate my gloriosh two votes *hic*

roo boys!

MTTY

Now to attempt 'The Naked Man', just need a room and some ladies.

ossie85

Lol guys, I have a missus that needs... company... and all these pictures in The Red Carpet has given me ideas.

So my count is over!

And do the ABS Census tomorrow night ;)

PowerBug

I'm down to the loveshack with both Emma Watson and Taylor Swift. While Matt Priddis is going to the Rock On floor, to test out his vocals.

BoredSaint

AHAHAHAHAHAHA C4

BUt sorry.. im busy with my other 11 ladies.. some one look after her will you ;)

pyronerd

Quote from: PowerBug on August 08, 2011, 10:32:36 PM
I'm down to the loveshack with both Emma Watson and Taylor Swift. While Matt Priddis is going to the Rock On floor, to test out his vocals.
i might just try and lure 1 off :P

love shack here we come >:D

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on August 08, 2011, 10:32:27 PM
Lol guys, I have a missus that needs... company... and all these pictures in The Red Carpet has given me ideas.

So my count is over!

And do the ABS Census tomorrow night ;)

Ossie, enjoy yourself mate. Here have a drink!

Well done on a incredibly successful count.

BoredSaint