Main Menu

The Bar- m0nty medal

Started by bomberboy0618, August 08, 2011, 08:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Justin Bieber

;).

Not the best place to start that Naste :P. Might lead to Fev trying to find the pressure points for the All Stars!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 08, 2011, 09:39:47 PM

;).

Not the best place to start that Naste :P. Might lead to Fev trying to find the pressure points for the All Stars!

nas

Nah Fevs ok have a look over here Lifts up table cloth "See he's asleep. night Fev zzz's

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on August 08, 2011, 09:41:34 PM
Nah Fevs ok have a look over here Lifts up table cloth "See he's asleep. night Fev zzz's
Haha, at least he can't repeat the Brownlow performance he had!

nas

BP n Myself will soon be doing the argh "who put that chair there?" rounds later for some inter hic inter hic inter hic ah forget it. BarKeep more grog for us,

Luigi197

OK attention, there is a gate-crasher/illegal entrant, upstairs in the FF Building, and look what he/she bought with him!?

-First one to guess the right answer gets... well nothing... ;D
(CLUE: Its not completely obvious)
And if you get kinda close to it, i will say.

BoredSaint

PowerBug

nas

INNKEEPER more grog please.

BratPack

And make a doub....no trip....no....Flower it just bring the bottles

PowerBug

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on August 08, 2011, 10:23:57 PM
BB's left us :(

Well do something get behind that bar n start serving as you have finished with the TAB.  BP get the TABLES, opps wrong one, Get the BOTTLES

PowerBug

Got to pay everyone out first. Go to the afterparty, Ossie has just volunteered to be bartender.

LaHug

Where am I...? I seem to have just regained consciousness in a pile of my own bodily fluids. Maybe I should try and stand up...

Oh no... Out I go again.