Help me charliesheen :D

Started by Nathans Brawlers, August 08, 2011, 07:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

Quote from: Nathans Brawlers on August 19, 2011, 03:21:52 PM
Trading Thompson and Chappy , i thought i would win easy last week as well .
howmuch did you lose last week by, and who was your captain?

didn't he have nick lowers 10?

did you start mzungu or didak?

Nathans Brawlers

I lost bye 102 , Captain Goodes . Dont have Lower and started Syliva other Didak and Mzungu

charliesheen

Quote from: Nathans Brawlers on August 19, 2011, 03:32:30 PM
I lost bye 102 , Captain Goodes . Dont have Lower and started Syliva other Didak and Mzungu

lol well, thats your own fault. you had the stornger team!  he even had Lowers 10 to his score!

should have had Swan/Gaj captain, and should have started Mzungu!

Nathans Brawlers

He made to backline upgrades , Brought Birchall and someone else

charliesheen

what do the mids of the other people in your league look like?

I don't mind the ablett trade.  its just impossible to know which will average the least out of...

Thompson
Boyd
Montagna

I think if I were to look at a weakness in your team, it would probably be the back line rather than the forward line.

Mzungu could potentially outscore some of those backs you are pplaying right now.

Nathans Brawlers

I dont have the cash to do the GAJ trade and a backline trade , I think GAJ is a must

charliesheen

yeh Gilbert, Broughton, McGrath (has collingwood & WCE) is kindof looking a bit dodgy.

then you need to do something about Gibbs next round.

so you need to be careful about using 2 trades, for Ablett and Rioli.  Not sure these 2 options are going to offset the amount of points you will lose in the backs.

charliesheen

Quote from: Nathans Brawlers on August 19, 2011, 03:51:45 PM
I dont have the cash to do the GAJ trade and a backline trade , I think GAJ is a must

Its about team balance....  I'll try explain this better.  You need to factor in the culminative scores of all your players based on your trades.  This is why I think your backline might be a bit dodgy.  For example

TEAM A)
Defender A - averages 60
Midfielder A - averages 110

TOTAL 170

TEAM B)
Defender A - 60
Midfielder B - averages 130

TOTAL 190

TEAM C)
Defender C - averages 100
Midfielder A - averages 110

TOTAL 210

Nathans Brawlers

So you think i shouldnt bring in GAJ?

charliesheen

I definitely feel you have this won.

Lets say you grab Ablett/Rioli this week, what do you plan to do about Gibbs the week after.  Use your 1 trade to sideways him off?

Nathans Brawlers

charliesheen

i dunno, I think you are putting all your eggs in 1 basket by doing these trades.  If it works, it could be a master stroke, if it doesn't and someone gets injured you could be in some trouble.

Maybe its better to compromise, and leave 1 trade to cover unforeseen situations, and 1 trade for Gibbs.

This may mean no Rioli or no GAJ.

Up to you mate.  You definitely has this round won though.

Nathans Brawlers

Im going to trust you and only do the GAJ trade...

charliesheen

sylvia/mzungu/didak should do alright this week.

Just don't put captain on GOodes this week.

Nathans Brawlers

Oh captain Ablett 100% sure . And another thing , who should i start out of the three? im thinking Didak and Mzungu