Who will rest players

Started by chaosAD, August 08, 2011, 07:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Over the next month you would think a lot of clubs would rest players, who do you think might have a spell?

GoLions

unfortunately i think pendlebury might

Dunham29

On the fifth quarter they said Judd and Murphy will get a rest

LaHug

Quote from: Dunham29 on August 08, 2011, 07:56:29 PM
There's no way they'd be rested. Absolutely pointless considering the bye in round 23

CFC 1979

Quote from: Dunham29 on August 08, 2011, 07:56:29 PM

this week will do ;D

chaosAD

U wouldn't think any team with a bye from now on would be rested, but just worried about the others, Pendles is one im worried about no doubt!

Edge

as long as pendles is rested in round 22 i'll be fine =D otherwise i'll just use kerr

chaosAD

I'm hearing a whisper that Mitchell may be rested this week or round 24, Port this week and Gold coast round 24

SydneyRox

I heard Hawthorn too, no names, but Mitchell would be obvious. With games against Port and Goldcoast to come, they will pretty much have 3rd sown up if the beat Carlton next week
Rnd 24 vs GC in brisbane looks like you better have a trade ready

henry

Yes, Hawthorn have said they may rest players, possibly (though hopefully not from a DT perspective) the likes of Mitchell, Franklin and Rioli.

biggy

not sure if pendles will be rested, i heard he has himself in his own SC team.  ;)

bundyboy

Quote from: biggy on August 09, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
not sure if pendles will be rested, i heard he has himself in his own SC team.  ;)

and he gave me the tip that I have followed to give himself the big C too....

i can see pain coming with mitchell and pendles... :'(