Previous topic - Next topic

WHO to start 7th spot

Didak
11 (55%)
mzungu
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Weagle

I think my selection comes down to  Lower vs Mzungu  for this week.  Any thoughts?

Master Q

Quote from: Weagle on August 10, 2011, 05:43:10 PM
I think my selection comes down to  Lower vs Mzungu  for this week.  Any thoughts?
Mzungu...

plugz19

Quote from: ossie85 on August 10, 2011, 02:13:41 PM

Tough one!

Didz and Mzungu

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 10, 2011, 02:22:08 PM

Sylvia has to be named first to be considered - not exactly flavour of the month down at Melbourne.

He'll have a point to prove if he is named.

haha see my conundrum, we cant agree on 2 people!
at the moment i'm probably just gonna keep the faith with my 'premiums' didak and sylvia..

bernie

who is the best option to replace zac smith for this week

bundyboy

mzungu proved that he has been scoring consistently better than dids has been able to do all year...
pretty safe choice imo...

and yes - remember sylvia still actually needs to be named, so the choice might be made for you   ;)

McRooster

Lobbe.

Super tank, mature reader of the play, getting better with every game. His game against the Pies in the rain was very good and his positioning was excellent. However it will be his first ever game on the MCG and could be like a deer in the headlights  :-\

no stranger to danger

ranked top 5,000 and finished on top of my league.
tossing up whether to play bob murphy (v ess at etihad) or lower (v carlton at patersons) as my 7th defender.
got heppell as reserve mid so he may end up covering abblet if he doesn't pull through

my opponent also has murphy

2 large cokes

JazDT

I have a bit of a selection & structure headache going into R1 of finals. How would you rank the scoring potential of Stanley, Lower, I.Smith, Mzungu and A-Krak?

I'm thinking: I.Smith, Stanley, Mzungu, A-Krak & Lower

Your thoughts?

ossie85

Quote from: JazDT on August 11, 2011, 10:46:49 AM
I have a bit of a selection & structure headache going into R1 of finals. How would you rank the scoring potential of Stanley, Lower, I.Smith, Mzungu and A-Krak?

I'm thinking: I.Smith, Stanley, Mzungu, A-Krak & Lower

Your thoughts?

Lower
Mzungu
A Krak
Stanley
Smith

Tough one though

LF

I would normally have Jimmy on the pine as emergency but with cats playing Adelaide he could pull out a massive score.
Stick with my original plan and keep Jimmy on the pine or bench someone else?

Any opinions or advice appreciated.

Fenno

Why name all your midfield? If people told you to bench Swan would you really do it? No you wouldn't. Change the poll to the guys who you are trying to decide between its a bit silly having blokes like Swan up there when their is no chance you will bench him.

LF

i know fenno but i'm just interested to see if anyone actually votes for swan.and since some noobs did i've edited and reset it.

97crows98

Hmmmm. Redden v GC, Mitchell v PA, Bartel v Adel or Boyd v Ess under the roof. All should be in for big scores. I would put the "E" on Redden

its me lads

OK i have some options for who im going to play this week