Previous topic - Next topic

WHO to start 7th spot

Didak
11 (55%)
mzungu
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 2

cortez

Have the choice of either mzungu, j Riewoldt and higgins?

ossie85

cortez

Yea he would be the obvious one. Have been liking mzungu lately tho especially on the weekend

Grazz

I'm not so sure that Higgins is as obvious a choice as people suggest. Higgins only managed 76 against Essendon when they
last played (Rnd 1) and he was as fit and healthy as he could be. The reason i'm not sold on him is this: Muzungu was used
as a run with player on Dal Santo on the weekend and picked up 31 possessions (114 DT Points) by following a quality player
such as Dal Santo. Now Harvey has suggested that he will do the same with him this week against Carlton by running him with Judd or Murphy on the expanses of Paterson Stadium where he has back to back 80+'s in his last 2 game there so im thinking
with Judd or Murphy taking him to the ball as often as Dal Santo did if not more then another Ton is well and truly on the cards
and im not that confident that Higgins will Ton up when hes only done it 4 times from 14 starts this year.  J.Roo against Sydney
also is a worry as Sydney traditionally keep the oposition to low scores which is Jacks Bread & Butter, he has 4x60 point scores out of his last 6 games but found a bit of form against West Coast on the big ground in WA so playing at the MCG could be handy
if he truly has returned to form but it is Sydney hes playing and could only manage a 55 point game at the SCG last time they met
Rnd 12. Muzungu could be worth a punt i reckon, just putting it out there so you can make up your mind hopefully a little easier
with a bit of extra info. Goodluck for the finals.

LaHug

cortez

Thanks guys that helps a lot.

HTL

Which two should I play?

Lower vs Carlton (last 3: 96, 68 & 66 avg 76)
Or
D Swallow vs Brisbane (last 3: 70, 104 and 89 avg 87

Going by last three games Swallow looks better???

cortez

Yea start swallow. They're playing Brisbane so he should rack up the points.

Cicjose

Quote from: cortez on August 08, 2011, 04:33:44 PM
Yea he would be the obvious one. Have been liking mzungu lately tho especially on the weekend

with Boyd Ablett and Prestia out for me last week, Mzungu had to start on field in the mids for me....

didn't let me down 8)

PowerBug

Quote from: HTL on August 09, 2011, 10:38:43 AM
Which two should I play?

Lower vs Carlton (last 3: 96, 68 & 66 avg 76)
Or
D Swallow vs Brisbane (last 3: 70, 104 and 89 avg 87

Going by last three games Swallow looks better???

I still like Lower.

SydneyRox

From the original question I would go Higgins this week as well. While Mzungu also helped me last week, talk here in the west is all about Mzungu having a shut down role on Judd or Murphy this week, so will probably impact his scoring.

LaHug

plugz19

2 from; didak, mzungu, sylvia?

ossie85

Tough one!

Didz and Mzungu

Cruiseon

Sylvia has to be named first to be considered - not exactly flavour of the month down at Melbourne.

He'll have a point to prove if he is named.