WHO to start 7th spot

Didak
11 (55%)
mzungu
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 2

ossie85

Quote from: Nails on August 12, 2011, 03:53:12 PM
Tough decision, each player deserves a spot in the fwd line but I can only fit 2 of them...

Other forwards are: Buddy, Goodes, Stevie J, N. Voldt

Stevie J up against his worst team this week... perhaps a trade to ROK could be on the cards...

Have to back Sylvia and Higgins, Mzungu and the Smith

Nails

Don't know why more aren't backing I. Smith in...

He's against GC... the way Hawks score points he might hit 200 himself...

he got 99 against them last time.

its me lads

Ok so i have some options Who would you BENCH out  of these players?

Nails

Wish you left this as a separate thread Oss...

Everyone who has already read the "who to start" thread won't come back to read it and therefore via merging of topics you're costing me views...

ossie85

To be honest Nails, every man and his dog has been asking about those 4 players. Read through this thread and you'll see your question has been answered a few times

ossie85

Edge

Ok, so my midfield is

Pendlebury, Swan, Boyd, Judd, Ablett ,Hodge (im pretty set on that)... (Kerr[e]. Sylvia, Nicholson

my forward line is

Johnson, Pavlich, Chapman, Franklin, NRiewoldt, Mzungu, Smith (Didak[e] Howe, Dixon)

my problem is... who do i play between Mzungu, Smith, Didak, Sylvia, and do i take riewoldt off considering saints vs pies .... ?   

ossie85

Quote from: Edge on August 12, 2011, 04:40:41 PM
Ok, so my midfield is

Pendlebury, Swan, Boyd, Judd, Ablett ,Hodge (im pretty set on that)... (Kerr[e]. Sylvia, Nicholson

my forward line is

Johnson, Pavlich, Chapman, Franklin, NRiewoldt, Mzungu, Smith (Didak[e] Howe, Dixon)

my problem is... who do i play between Mzungu, Smith, Didak, Sylvia, and do i take riewoldt off considering saints vs pies .... ?

Drop Smith and Mzungu for Didak and Sylvia IMO. Roo is interesting, but gotta back the premiums

Chelskiman

Quote from: ossie85 on August 12, 2011, 04:04:19 PM

Redden and Mzungu

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 12, 2011, 02:39:27 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on August 12, 2011, 02:27:54 PM

Yarran

Any reason why?  Mzungu is in great touch and Smith is playing Port.  Plus Yarran pissed me off last week, pretty much cost me my game because he was subbed off.

Just a feeling. Yarran was down last week, up this week! That kind of player

To be fair, he was looking good for an 80 odd, which I'm always happy with when it comes to Yarran.  I don't even know why he was subbed as he wasn't injured and was playing pretty well.

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on August 12, 2011, 04:42:37 PM
Quote from: Edge on August 12, 2011, 04:40:41 PM
Ok, so my midfield is

my forward line is

Drop Smith and Mzungu for Didak and Sylvia IMO. Roo is interesting, but gotta back the premiums
I agree. Although I think Smith will do very well this week. Come to think of it I don't think you should start Roo  :P I traded him out...

Just Clancy

Howard possible sub, though.

Stocutz

Was thinking Murphy and heppel. Tough to leave stanley v lions. Aahhh decisions

PowerBug

I said Murphy and Stanley.

Master Q

Stanley and Heppell

love it

Hey guys so im thinking about benching N reiwoldt against collingwood this week for I Smith playing port adelaide, thnking his style of play will kill it and could be due for a massive score!

Forward line is 

Johnson, Chapman, Fyfe, Goodes, Franklin, Zaharakis, N Reiwoldt, Smith, Howe, S May (goldcoast)

also mzungu on the bench in the mids, that could trade down for Zaharakis, but happy to just have him as cover

What do you guys think ?