Previous topic - Next topic

WHO to start 7th spot

Didak
11 (55%)
mzungu
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Master Q

Do you fancy Sylvia in a struggling Melbourne Side? If so, him, Smith and Higgins with Mzungu emergency.

eddyboi

who do i start in my 7th spot

Carnthedockers

Guys who would you start taking into account opposition? Out of Bartel and Montagna,and N Reiwoldt and Sylvia?
Cheers CTD

Mark

Holz

Bartel and Vodlt.

Bartel playing his 200 and playing adelide and the way gellong are playing could be ugly again. People are considering putting him captain. Monty will probably score resonably good but against collingwood bartel much safer.

Melbourne are shocking at the moment so probably not smart to play a forward from their team. Voldt does have collingwood but looks like he was in good form untill he got supsended. I expect him to have a big finish for the end of the season. This last one could go either way though.

bjay2308

Sorry for another who to start question, but my team has an abundance of players available this week. Who should i start in my forward line - i need to pick 2 to play out of the following:

Didak
Knights
Isaac Smith
Colin Sylvia

Feedback appreciated, thanks

dcmagadia21

Smith VS. Brisbane @ Gabba

or

Lobbe VS. Hawthorn @ MCG

yOgAzZAgAzzA

Lobbe. Power will play well this week they usually have good games against hawks and not many good hawks ruckman so lobbe

80-90

Victorius Secret

probably z.smith..

although he's named in the forward and should be good for another spud score.

kiss01

ive got them both as well and i went lobbe!

morgan1132

powersuperkents

Thanks for all the help :D

bjay2308

many reasons leading to smith over sylvia...

- smith been scoring well
- sylvia/melbourne been struggling
- if sylvia just plays forward predominantly doesnt score as well
- melbourne may struggle to get any ball against eagles
- hawks will dominate port and playing their high possession game well at the G

smith less risky option and still potential to get 100, its just a matter of if you can ignore sylvias "premium" tag

makaz

hey wat 2 players do i start in forward PLEASE HELP
sylivia, didak, i smith, howe, mzungu