mzungu
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 2

eddyboi

who do i start in my 7th forawrd spot

Generalsor

roll of the dice but it could pay off.

Chelskiman

The only problem is that Smith is liable to be the sub.  That could really throw your finals series into serious chaos.  I'm sticking with Roo because I don't think it's going to be the blow out that everyone reckons.  I think the Saints will give the Pies a good game, and Roo will be vital for them if they are to put up a decent fight.

Rommas

What's the point of having Roo in your team if you don't play him? May as well take a chance

love it

well roo has been good all season and the thinking behind benching him would be as a solid team is playing a weak team, and therefor the forwards will play well, compaired to a foward playing collingwood, however did not think about Smith being the sub, might just play it safe !

Thanks

Stocutz

Ah looks like toss a coin haha. Who ever I pick will prob score lower anyway haha

goodes37

didak he is ready for a big game in my opinion

Master Q

navy.blueANDwhite

beau waters is out and im confused on who will score more.

mcwarne

Mzungu. He has the score on the board and is in good form. Didak hasnt done anything yet this season

Bennyy

Didak. Use to be tagged but with his year this year he wont be tonight surely! Due for a biggie. You have him so take the risk

ENYGMA

due for a biggie? so is darren glass. Mzungu is playing in the middle and has a good record recently

jvalles

No brainer isn't it?  Mzungu coming off a 114pt game, most likely running with judd or murphy, to Didak the sub last week who gets tagged by dempster.

Mzungu all the way!  I have to play both though so hope Didak does do well!

fidou

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 12, 2011, 06:08:42 PM
The only problem is that Smith is liable to be the sub.  That could really throw your finals series into serious chaos.  I'm sticking with Roo because I don't think it's going to be the blow out that everyone reckons.  I think the Saints will give the Pies a good game, and Roo will be vital for them if they are to put up a decent fight.

Why do you think Smith is going to get the vest? He had it in R18 and then has two scores of 90 and 95. Please dont put the mockers on him.

jk17

Krak or Mzungu? Who would you pick? Thanks in advance.