Trade For Finals

Started by Windigo, August 07, 2011, 08:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

If the tribunal is nice & let's off Petrie etc, off the hook.

I'm looking at trading Andy Swallow this week as I'll be facing a tough first round opponent in the champs league.

I have 2 trades & this is my situation. Only have enough for these players: $376,200

Liam Shiels:

The Next 4: Port Adelaide, Carlton, Western Bulldogs & Gold Coast

Hamish Hartlett:

The Next Four: Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Essendon & Melbourne

Montagna:

The Next Four: Collingwood, Sydney, Geelong & North Melbourne

Barlow:

The Next Four: Carlton, North Melbourne, Collingwood & Western Bulldogs

Hm, or keep Swallow & ride it out......I really like H.H.

swishy

id say shiels just because of the year hes had

penskifile

Fireballz

I would say Barlow. He has shown that unless he gets the vest, he is still as consistent as he was last year!
Could be a danger of being rested but with Fremantle needing to win as many games as they can to make finals, I would back him to play out the season.

nas

The rumour mill is working re HH saying that he is finished & will go n have surgery (Shoulder) so be wary.

As said "RUMOUR"

LaHug

I'd go Barlow, Shiels, Montagna, Hartlett in that order. Like Barlow and Shiels at the moment. Don't really trust Joey and just not sure about Hartlett.

Edge

does petrie have carry over points from being suspended earlier in the year?  im not 100% sure how the whole system works ... but im thinking he'll get a week maybe ?

PowerToWin

Id go Barlow or Montagna.

I think Shiels is tiring a bit.

Barlow #1 for me from that lot.

plugz19

barlow, unique as, and i know how you like your unique's ;)
and yeah hartlett is going to have surgery, i remember port saying that he would finish his season round 19-20, have shoulder surgery and then be fit for pre-season...

Windigo

Yeah can't get Barlow. I'm like a grand off him!  :(

So Liam Shiels? Looks a bit tired....

If Petrie is rubbed out I might consider a trade to McEvoy or Jacobs.

yorgis

HH going in for surgery on his shoulder and will miss the rest of the season. i'd go barlow or joey windy

Windigo

Cannot afford Barlow sadly. Shiels or Joey & goinf on form for the season it has to be Shiels. I have Mitchell. But then again I may just keep Swallow. I'm only playing Adcock because of his out...

JBs-Hawks

How about Ryan Grifen? fresh off the bye and wont tire like shielsy

Windigo

Yeah I was thinking this yesterday. Completely forgotten about it till then!

Griffen will net 100 most games but isn't a high scorer, as in 120+

tappy21