How bad is our Cox?

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, August 07, 2011, 08:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

how bad is his injury!? will he be right to go next week!?

Windigo

He played out the game? Not as bad as we think then or what???

LF

I hope so i really don`t want to have to play gawn or keeffe or have to trade coxy out.

LaHug

Looked very slow and not at all athletic. I'm worried.

Fireballz

If it's a stomach muscle strain I expect it will just take a couple of days of rest and he'll train mid-week. Pretty common injury.
If it's anything else then that might be a problem. Petrie bye next week would mean I'll have to play Lobbe AND Hale if Cox misses too  :-\

PowerToWin

Cox did nothing in the 2nd half. I hope he was simply resting his body with the sub already used.

We'll see this week. Don't want to have to rely on Z. Smith!

Fireballz

Quote from: PowerToWin on August 07, 2011, 09:28:46 PM
Cox did nothing in the 2nd half. I hope he was simply resting his body with the sub already used.

We'll see this week. Don't want to have to rely on Z. Smith!
He was resting up forward from 2nd quarter onwards. I didn't see him go up in any ruck contests at all so hopefully that was a plan to make sure he didn't make whatever injury he had worse.

LaHug

A lot of us will already be relying on Smith because of Petrie. I'll have to make a trade to avoid a donut if he's out! Worst would be if Petrie got suspended as well...

bundyboy

Crap and crap :(   and any good news on Sandi ??  or crap again   :'( :'(

Flame

Quote from: bundyboy on August 07, 2011, 10:13:06 PM
Crap and crap :(   and any good news on Sandi ??  or crap again   :'( :'(
No.. Just crap. The one time I find an opponent who doesn't have him and he goes shower!

TMurphBROWNLOW

hahaha if he gets rested a week I'll actually be okay! I hope they rest him so he's fit to go the week after!

chaosAD

Coxy looked to get a corked hip early, should be ok this week.

Grazz

oldshepp