Brady "Spud up' Rawlings

Started by The F.A.R.K., August 07, 2011, 06:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

can someone please confirm that brady is back in some form.

he has been killing me but scored 70 odd in the wet and wind and cold in launceston.

isnt it funny that many people traded in birchall this week and brady outscored him. wouldnt have picked it on friday

2 large cokes

not sure how he scored that. watched the game and he look slow and old. retirement coming soon for Brady I'm thinking.

The F.A.R.K.

haha
coming from 2 large cokes

nah has to be his last year

Generalsor

So glad i got rid of him. Backmen have been a hassle this season

Chelskiman

Of course he has a decent score when he plays against me.  ::)  It wasn't even that good of a score, but it was enough for me to lose my match up.

Holz

Quote from: 2 large cokes on August 07, 2011, 07:08:27 PM
not sure how he scored that. watched the game and he look slow and old. retirement coming soon for Brady I'm thinking.

would extremely doubit has a couple of years left in him still. He has always been a tagger but he has switched from a mid tag to a bag tagger as he hasnt got the tank for his old role. Is still in the roos 22 and is doing his job.

elephants

Usually my 8th backmen. Forced to play him with waters and enright out.

2 large cokes

@Holzman - If players like Brady are still I'n your best 22 next year and the year after you won't finish higher than 8th- 11th. he's taking the place of a young bloke that north should be getting games into for there future. my opinion anyway!

RiOtChEsS

if uve got him keep him as he is worth flowerall...

if u dont have him steer clear :-X

Arky

Brady has switched in the past month or two from doing a job on a HF/midfield type, which let him roam up the ground collecting rebound disposals, to playing as a defensive back pocket on a pure small forward.  Because he's being phased out of the team, no doubt, and I could definitely see a retirement.

He had a good score on Sunday because they played him on Rioli, due to his past success in blanketing Rioli.  I would expect him to get a decent score against Freo after the bye as well because he'll probably get to play on Hill again.  North's other two remaining games are against St Kilda and Richmond and I expect him to get bad scores in both.