Chris Knights

Started by powersuperkents, August 07, 2011, 04:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Everyone who talked me out of getting Chris Knights last week, Thank you so so much!! I am so happy I didnt trade him in.

Windigo

jvalles

Quote from: Windigo on August 07, 2011, 05:02:41 PM
....Trade him IN??

Crazy talk, there were a few people talking about getting him in last week, amateur and I don't reckon if anyone did do it they will admit it!

Sleeken

buuut why? He had one good game...

Holz

its got nothing to do with the one good week people were talking about trading him in when they got the new coach. If Knights is played in the mids he is a 95 average player and signs were looking that could be a possibility. I was very tempted to trade him in and stcik him on the the bench with the potential that he could give me 85+ point games when i needed him.

Spite

I kept him through and through. And he lost me my most important match. Thank you, Chris Knights.

Flemo

I would never have traded him in but unfortunately I've had him all season and somehow he has survived nearly being traded out numerous times.

Between cash cows being traded out or just all round nothing better at a price I could afford. Knights has survived and I will probably stick with him as my bench cover. In the end the Crows haven't got a tough run and not much better at similar price.

Fireballz

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 07, 2011, 04:51:55 PM
Everyone who talked me out of getting Chris Knights last week, Thank you so so much!! I am so happy I didnt trade him in.
You're welcome!  :P
That's the best thing about this forum. You can put forward any idea and if it's stupid then someone will hopefully talk you out of it!