Thanks Zac Smith :|

Started by dcmagadia21, August 06, 2011, 11:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

Now thanks to Zac Smith's 40 (didn't get near his BE), I can't afford to get Shane Mumford. What other ruckmen could i get priced below $337k (approximately by end of this round)?

dcmagadia21

i could get jolly, who did good today. but i'm just not sure how he'll go come finals. even though has had only a few games this year, he hasn't been consistent. i could've wanted either leuey or mummy but can't afford them both :(

patt-os

why did you have Smith as a starting ruck at this point in the season anyway?

Leuenberger is $335, 800 with a B/E of 91 so you could still get him if he doesn't reach that (which is possible).

Other than that there is not really any other ruckmen that are much of an upgrade from Smith.

elephants

I'm starting Zmith ::)

Cover for Sandi that looked okay for 80 a week... :(

Nails

Yeah he looked great for 80 a week and kept him too, I'd be starting Petrie over Z. Smith but I've been eating doughnuts the last two weeks so I haven't had a chance + Petrie bye next week... wonder if I can afford to trade him out w/ my 2 remaining trades... hmmm

elephants

I have one trade so not for me Nails, maybe for you...?

The F.A.R.K.

I have zac smith. he can be good cover. started the year with spud ryder so offloaded him to vardy and got 200k in upgrade money. i would just keep him... they did play geelong and get thumped

Nails

Quote from: elephants on August 07, 2011, 12:54:37 AM
I have one trade so not for me Nails, maybe for you...?

Only two...

and I have:

21: Petrie
22: Stevie J and Enwrong (well very Wrong after this week >:( )
23: Scotland and Gibbs
24: Heppell and Hibberd

Don't really want to trade any of them out too much so might just use a trade to say Au Revoir Smithy.

LaHug

Whoever your trade him for will score less than him next week. Murphy's law.

Nails

Quote from: LaHug on August 07, 2011, 01:20:03 AM

Playing Brisbane next week (103 last time) might ton up again...

But other than about 2 weeks where he scored decently it seems J Fraser has been hurting his scores (Fraser played today yes? didn't check)

LaHug

Quote from: Nails on August 07, 2011, 01:26:34 AM

But other than about 2 weeks where he scored decently it seems J Fraser has been hurting his scores (Fraser played today yes? didn't check)
Yeah, Fraser played and played well (one of the few good players for GC today). I watched the game and Zac looked like he had no idea what he was doing. Could never read the ball well or get to a spot to have it delivered to him. Was just horrible. Then again, the only two GC players that looked like they really knew how to play football were Stanley and Brown (before he was injured).

Nails

Quote from: LaHug on August 07, 2011, 01:33:28 AM

Yeah, Fraser played and played well (one of the few good players for GC today). I watched the game and Zac looked like he had no idea what he was doing. Could never read the ball well or get to a spot to have it delivered to him. Was just horrible. Then again, the only two GC players that looked like they really knew how to play football were Stanley and Brown (before he was injured).

No Ablett, No Gold Coast. Nuff said

Radio said Brennan played one of his better games for the year? Thinking about taking a RISKKKKKK on him...

At least I know he'll play the remaining 4 without issue + DPP... if Higgins is mothballed then he might be who I get... straight swap leaving me with 120K to mega trade Hibberd to a gun or something...

Perhaps Hibberd > Pavlich idk

LaHug

Quote from: Nails on August 07, 2011, 01:35:27 AM
Quote from: LaHug on August 07, 2011, 01:33:28 AM

No Ablett, No Gold Coast. Nuff said

Radio said Brennan played one of his better games for the year? Thinking about taking a RISKKKKKK on him...

At least I know he'll play the remaining 4 without issue + DPP... if Higgins is mothballed then he might be who I get... straight swap leaving me with 120K to mega trade Hibberd to a gun or something...

Perhaps Hibberd > Pavlich idk
Yeah, Brennan actually did really well considering he was being tagged by Ling all game. It was hard to notice which Suns were doing well considering they were getting flogged. I don't think Brennan will get as much midfield time with Ablett in the team though. Probably only going to average about 75-85 for the rest of the season

Sleeken

I have Brennan. When I saw he was being tagged I expected a terribly low score. When will sandi be back...zac clarke for smith?

dcmagadia21

leuenberger at 49 at HT. could he get his BE. hopefully not cos other than him, no other options really :/