Essendon - Ross
Sydney - Malceski

Late Change (Syd) - Dennis-Lane in for McVeigh

Spite

Port -Substitute: Jason Davenport
Coll -Substitute: Alan Didak

afl.com.au

Holz

dam looks like dids might not beat smiths 40 after all.

97crows98

Quote from: Spite on August 06, 2011, 07:30:59 PM
Port -Substitute: Jason Davenport
Coll -Substitute: Alan Didak

afl.com.au
Late change - Davenport in for Rodan

Master Q

ossie85

Holz

Now syliva beaing dropped annoys me even more i t should by dids on the bench and syliva out there.

oops realised i could have had I.smith on the field and put dids on the bench. Smith will probaly pump out a 100 now.

Edge

i mite be one of the very few people who is actually happy with 51 from just over a qtr .... didak = gun (i know it was junktime against port adelaide but still, nice way to get into some form)

only had to play him with sylvia, boyd and ablett all out this week .

now i got a 96point lead  with Adcock hodge and kerr against cox petrie and a.swallow.

Holz

Quote from: Edge on August 06, 2011, 11:33:52 PM
i mite be one of the very few people who is actually happy with 51 from just over a qtr .... didak = gun (i know it was junktime against port adelaide but still, nice way to get into some form)

now i got a 96point lead  with Adcock hodge and kerr against cox petrie and a.swallow.

happy with the 51 good signs for the rest of the season for him. Wil be in my 2012 team no doubt.

Possumo

Quote from: Holzman on August 07, 2011, 12:04:36 AM

happy with the 51 good signs for the rest of the season for him. Wil be in my 2012 team no doubt.

Yep, should be bloody cheap... 250k now and set to drop even more!

PowerBug

Quote from: Possumo on August 07, 2011, 12:09:34 AM

Let's hope that Buckley plays him in the midfield more than forward.

Edge

Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2011, 12:11:44 AM

did he play mid in the last qtr? i stiopped watching when he was stuck on 7 for a few minutes, then half hour later finds out he smashed out the 51 . i was stoked

PowerBug

Quote from: Edge on August 07, 2011, 12:14:32 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2011, 12:11:44 AM

did he play mid in the last qtr? i stiopped watching when he was stuck on 7 for a few minutes, then half hour later finds out he smashed out the 51 . i was stoked
I was too depressed to even watch the game. Did Port come back and win? lol