The Jack Redden and Liam Shiels' of 2012

Started by oc16, August 06, 2011, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bundyboy

yep...tell myself AGAIN... no Sylvia or Higgins,..

but HH does look tasty and lots of upside - and really like to look of Gaff too....and should still be well priced I hope

Edge

with another full preseason in, Gaff should be the Fyfe of 2012 (different type of player obviously but DT wise, should be a jet)

Holz

Quote from: Edge on August 07, 2011, 09:57:54 PM
Number 1 rule for me going into 2012

NO Knights, Higgins or Sylvia. im sure theres others but they're the main 3 for me .

considering all 3 and i have/had all 3 this season

plugz19

NO Knights, Higgins or Sylvia. im sure theres others but they're the main 3 for me .
grimes & shaw?

Edge

ive never had grimes and never will... and i doubt shaw would be stupid enough to ever put another bet on the footy.

Holz

Quote from: plugz19 on August 07, 2011, 10:42:13 PM

grimes & shaw?

Grimes almost a definite, higgins and knights maybee and Shaw and Syliva possible upgrade targets. I have had all 5 this year.

popedelio

Gaff is a gun. For a kid thats like 10kg, he racks up well both onfield and in dt. After some weights in pre-season he'll be able to play every game and smash it out with shuey

elephants

Shaw is a tool but some players you have to have because everyone has them.

Possumo

Quote from: PowerToWin on August 07, 2011, 12:35:31 AM
Lenny Hayes will be dirt cheap, surely.

Love the bloke. Burnt me this year (although thankfully he didn't lose me any money), but was a legend last year, and along with Goddard gave me some Saints pride with both of them smashing it each week and always being solid captains. Here's hoping a 20-30% price decrease...

dale93

Lenny and Barlow and Duffield are my only locks atm :)

Holz

Quote from: dale93 on August 08, 2011, 12:17:34 PM

add Hmac to that list people told me petrie wasnt worth picking at the start of the season and look how that turned out. If he moves clubs than should be in everyones team.

patt-os

Quote from: Holzman on August 08, 2011, 02:10:22 PM

add Hmac to that list people told me petrie wasnt worth picking at the start of the season and look how that turned out. If he moves clubs than should be in everyones team.

If he moves team he will be a certainty in most, but would steer clear if he stays at north obviously with Goldstein killing it this year.

Edge

Quote from: patt-os on August 08, 2011, 02:22:51 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 08, 2011, 02:10:22 PM

If he moves team he will be a certainty in most, but would steer clear if he stays at north obviously with Goldstein killing it this year.

hope he goes to GWS and will dominate the ruck division there ..... actually he will be THE ruck division. 

PowerToWin

or potentially the Tigers? They are in desperate need of a big man.

Thoughts on Jackson Trengove from Port??

Also, I like the looks of Tendai Mzungu and don't forget Morabito from Freo who will have a full preseason.

Jonno Brown will also have a full pre season and will be priced cheap again.

Windigo

Well I for one will be getting Redden next year. And Shiels.

They can only get better.  8)