LOWER REPAYING FAITH

Started by The F.A.R.K., August 06, 2011, 12:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

for all those coaches that stuck it out (lower) it has paid off. he has been playing as 8th back and when i need him to cover enright he pulls a 94.....

THANKYOU NICK LOWER

the raven

repaying the faith? lower was a cash cow and nothing more.

Edge

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 06, 2011, 12:18:09 AM
for all those coaches that stuck it out (lower) it has paid off. he has been playing as 8th back and when i need him to cover enright he pulls a 94.....

THANKYOU NICK LOWER

+1

awesome 8th back when cover is needed for a premium . gona need him to cover enright again in 2nd week of finals(if i lose 1st week) , and gibbs in the 3rd week of finals (if i get there)

Possumo

Quote from: the raven on August 06, 2011, 01:25:09 AM
repaying the faith? lower was a cash cow and nothing more.

He has a fair point. 90 odd from a defender is a pretty good return this year, and having him as an 8th isn't the worst option in the world. Why waste a trade upgrading him as a premium back when most have been scoring around that level? Not a bad option as an 8th I would have thought... I personally got rid of him and brought in Gram as my 7th/8th back and 7th mid (thanks to his DP), but since I traded him out (about Rd. 13-14 or so) he has done pretty well... (better than my trade in target Fisher actually!).

Cicjose

i had ablett boyd and prestia all out

had to play mzungu in the mids so thank you mzungu

Master Q

McRooster

The irony for me is that the guy I traded him out weeks ago for (Enright) is not playing this week  :'(

nas

Quote from: McRooster on August 06, 2011, 11:57:35 AM
The irony for me is that the guy I traded him out weeks ago for (Enright) is not playing this week  :'(

You get that. He is my Emerg. Lol

henry

Yeah, he's my 8th defender too. Didn't need him this week, but could have boosted my score by 40 if i had him on the field instead of broughton. Oh well. Mzungu has been good for me too this week, with Boyd and Ablett out his 114 is very handy, hopefully swallow can do the same.

LaHug

+1
Sigh

The F.A.R.K.

while everyone was offloading lower i held my trades and used them elsewhere. i have only used like 4 trades in my defence

have traded grimes, b.smith, l.thompson and duigan

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on August 06, 2011, 01:30:30 PM
+1
Sigh

+2

:(

LaHug

Well, I had to play Duigan this week because I traded Lower a while back but still have Duigan for cover. Fairly content with his score.