Main Menu

S14: FF U19 Squad

Started by Master Q, August 05, 2011, 11:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Nails on August 06, 2011, 01:13:20 PM
Look at the form of each player though....

Q's player = average form...

ML's player = rel form...

if they were both reas form, I think Q's player would be better  :-X and if Cap form his bowling would be reas summary anyway, therefore quality bowler who shouldn't get smashed  :-X

Form means very nothing.

Justin Bieber

If we are going for an all rounder, I'd go for Muir for Bowling being much better. Naughton can bat better but bowls a bit (but secondaries come out on top). It is tough considering it's youths but I'd go better bowling all rounder over the Batting one anyday.

bomberboy0618

Yes, very nothing :P
I prefer q's guy but just me.

8-6 Suited

And that's probably why you dislike your team BB, you look at players the wrong way. :) Play a player like that in U19 NATs and you will see how absolutely shower he will go.

Bowling AR > Batting AR.
WS Bowling AR > Part-time FS bowling, Batting AR

CrowsFan

Yeah bowling AR is always the way to go. Adds a bit of depth to your batting order without dropping in the bowling stakes. Plus he is a wristy with a trigger talent

cookie311993

our u/19 squad wont be too strong because not many focus on youths and our academies arent the best except for a select few

8-6 Suited

Which is the exact reason why we should go for the strongest player, not the one who looks good because of high rating poiints which are wasted in useless skills like keeping.

CrowsFan

Think I should get the spin spot for this season, a rel/rel finger spinner with OBB talent :)

cookie311993

cf, hp, daz and bp should have majority of squad with a few players from elsewhere

8-6 Suited

I'm hunting an OBB FS or Medium. :P

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 06, 2011, 01:35:45 PM
our u/19 squad wont be too strong because not many focus on youths and our academies arent the best except for a select few
Yeh squad will be filled with CF, HP and Bratpacks players cas they the only guys with good youths.
Still a bit of fun though :P
EDIT: Beat me to it Cookie :X

CrowsFan

I might sell him to you at the end of the season shaggy, but probably will keep him for myself ;)

cookie311993

i am hunting a LM OBB for seniors will be legend if i could get one

PowerBug

Could i myself get the Opening batters spot. I'm under 19 and a more than capable opening batter.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 06, 2011, 01:35:45 PM
Well if this was done last season, would have a few more :P.

I may only have a Batter, Keeper, Wristy (maybe too low though) and maybe a Medium in here. Slim pickings from my team this season with mostly 17 y.o's.

BP, Daz and CF have better Youth players at this stage ;).