Sylvia on the field?

Started by dale93, August 05, 2011, 01:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok i just saw the news that Sylvia is out but he is named as first emergency?Should i field him anyway and hope he gets a late call up?

My current forward line this week is Chapman, Franklin, Goodes, Green, N.Riewalt, Knights and then field Sylvia and i got Jack Riewalt as the emergacy so if he doesnt get named i will grab his points?

What do you think of this idea?Good or Bad?

Chopps

If u have no cover u might as well do it that way

Weagle

Yeah that's what I'm doing, leaving Sylvia on the ground with Richo as cover

Macman5005

Yep I have the same plan. Have him on the field expecting him not to play with an emergency (J Riewoldt) waiting. I have the feeling they will do something sneaky and that he will play and pump out over 100 :) ... well I can hope can't I.

fertalong

I'm doing the same with Howe as emg just in case.

elephants

Sylvia only delivers your sub par 70 - 80 so I won't bother...

Chopps

Jack voldt won't do much better os if no cover mite as well nothin lost considering given the choice he probably select sylvia first anywau

McRooster

I hope you didn't name him, possibility is, that if he indeed does get a late call up he could be the sub and possibly ruin your emergency score  :-\

Davoo

i dont mind if hes the sub and get his score. he's a gun and is hes subbed on in qtr 3 than i think he'll get at least 50-60. i mean lobbe isnt going to do much better. there might be an injury early? i hope he plays, i think he will because if the coach took him out of the team why would he leave him as an emergency?

Windigo

I have this feeling that he will play. I think the new coach has made a statement than no one is safe.

But I think he will be a late inclusion. Was it only a few weeks back that he kicked like half the teams scores and was the only one that tried. I've put him on filed with Smith covering.  ;)

henry

I agree, I think he will play. It is similar to when Clarkson dropped Sewell last year and named him as an emergency to make a statement. He then was a late inclusion and dominated the game, getting 130+ DT. Let's hope the same happens to Col.

I have him on the field with Howe emergency.

henry

He doesn't get a late reprieve, the final teams are in. Thankfully howe isn't the sub.

Davoo

well we knew one thing for sure. melbourne are going to get flogged. sylvia could have been that man to kick a bag of goals up forward. i remember against the pies, i think,  he got like 4.

Edge

i think viney doesnt have him in dreamteam and was checking if his opponent had him, and his opponent probably does with no emergencey, so he isnt playing him . . . >.< shifty coach

Windigo

Terrible decision to drop him. Okay I didn't watch the game last week & I'm not sure what Viney's motives are for outing him but......

Moloney had no touches in a half of footy & he still plays? Really baffles me.  ???