Gram
2 (15.4%)
Fisher
11 (84.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Edge

not sure who to trade in to my team

current backline is

Gibbs Deledio Goddard Enright Adcock Suckling Heppell (Lower Puopolo Hibberd)

have $40,400 in the bank, plenty of trades .

Probably looking at trading heppell considering the bye in round 24 ..  hibberd isnt worth enough to consider trading, so will be using his dpp status if i need it .

LaHug

Personally, I'd get Gram. I know I'll be shut down for saying this but I think Gram is a better scorer than Fisher and he also has DPP status. Also, there have been injury concerns around Fisher (may just be rumours but I've seen things all over this site for the last few weeks).

Macman5005

Surely you have to go for Fisher. He is an absolute bargain at the moment and is more consistant than Gram. In saying that I am more of a SC player where he gets more value for his stats but I still think his average is higher than Gram's.

Withagrin

fertalong

Heppel is in great form. I would hang onto him and wait until r24 and make a decision then.

thanme

Yeah, wait til Round 24, then swap to Scotland for the GF.

Possumo

I'd hold onto Heppell if I was you. I'm personally going to downgrade B. Jacobs and upgrade Hibberd to Gram, costs me two trades but provides me with a 7th mid/8th back (or Heppell can play that role). Saves trading out premiums every round of the finals and I'm surprised not many people have mentioned that as a strategy... if you're interested in doing that, Gram is of course one of the only decent remaining DPP options.

PowerBug

Holz

I have both fish is the safe option but i think if gram keeps playing in the mids he could be one of the best backman for the rest of the season. Im with you lahug if you need to take a risk to get a win/finals go gram.

Edge

shattered ... my internet stopped working before i was able to do the trade so i still have heppell.... hopefully i'll still have enough money next week to do the trade.

dale93

Quote from: Holzman on August 05, 2011, 06:09:32 PM
I have both fish is the safe option but i think if gram keeps playing in the mids he could be one of the best backman for the rest of the season. Im with you lahug if you need to take a risk to get a win/finals go gram.

Same :) I have both plus Goddard and are doing it very nicely for atm but this week will be the test :(