Alan Didak

Started by powersuperkents, August 05, 2011, 12:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Alan Didak the dud of this year has made me think of a good finals stratergy if he returns to form against Collingwood. I'll trade out Jeremy Howe for a bubble boy and with the excess cash upgrade Dahlhaus to Didak (after he drops consideringly in price).
What does everyone think?

LEV

be interesting to see didak against collingwood...hope he goes ok.

nans

Will he be the sub this week?

mcwarne

Dont know if I would use two valuable trades on Didak. I am considering Prestia direct to Didak in a week or two as they will be about the same price. But he needs to show us a score first.

Weagle

Surely he'll get the green vest this week after missing 6(?) weeks of footy.

Then again, it is only Port...

BGK

Quote from: Weagle on August 05, 2011, 12:49:59 PM
Surely he'll get the green vest this week after missing 6(?) weeks of footy.

Then again, it is only Port...

I think he will play close to a full game. The pies need to get some games into his body.

ossie85

Agree best guy

May get subbed off... but will at least get 3 quarters. Shoulda gone to arizona

AlexIsOnFire

Didak will be in no match condition so I'm expecting him to play 3 qtrs then get subbed, and then play every full game after that.

The pies need to get him back in full fitness for the finals.

I'll be bringing him in next week as I think he'll bottom out around 263k.

Downgrade the Gu to him and upgrade Pups in the backline to Suckling once he's bottomed out

PowerBug

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on August 05, 2011, 05:20:10 PM
Didak will be in no match condition so I'm expecting him to play 3 qtrs then get subbed, and then play every full game after that.

The pies need to get him back in full fitness for the finals.

I'll be bringing him in next week as I think he'll bottom out around 263k.

Downgrade the Gu to him and upgrade Pups in the backline to Suckling once he's bottomed out
+1

powersuperkents

Quote from: mcwarne on August 05, 2011, 12:45:16 PM
Dont know if I would use two valuable trades on Didak. I am considering Prestia direct to Didak in a week or two as they will be about the same price. But he needs to show us a score first.
Go point. I'll try to make a direct trade Dahlhaus....> Didak if he starts going well.