Sylvia???

Started by pinochio, August 04, 2011, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

i still say wtf?
Moloney no possession for a half!!!!

he's still playing ... i know he was ill and all but a spudtastic zero and they play him again over Colin.
though i did hear whispers of him being out on the town after the game with his gf ... maybe broke team rules?

MURRIMAGIC

Well, he is the only senior player in the team not in the 'leadership group' due to past indiscretions.

I've also heard that GWS are talking with him.....? but Shhhhhhh

pinochio

so what do i do

ppl say that up to 80% he will play lolz....

field him with emg. but then chappy deicdes to have a rest and im screwed, have 2 emg's u say, then pendles will take a well earnt rest..

do i risk him on the field with 1 emg. or play the cards we have been dealt and bench him ????

thx guys!

LaHug

If you have no emergency in the forward line (assuming Sylvia doesn't play) then field Sylvia and have whoever would usually be emergency as emergency.
If you have an emergency in the forwards, it's safer to just assume Sylvia's not playing.

fertalong

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 07:10:57 PM
If you have no emergency in the forward line (assuming Sylvia doesn't play) then field Sylvia and have whoever would usually be emergency as emergency.
If you have an emergency in the forwards, it's safer to just assume Sylvia's not playing.

Unless your emergency will be T.Lynch (GCS) like me, in which case it's better to take the risk lol