Main Menu

TONIGHT 7PM - m0nty Medal Night

Started by ossie85, August 04, 2011, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Would BB and I be combined winners? If we won? We should really be together on that list, with a little footnote explaining how we are combined :)

ossie85

The people have spoken sorry soz Luigi :( Harsh, but democracy speaks

I'll put you on the list though :)

CrowsFan

Better get by best suit dry cleaned and my speech prepared :D

roo boys!

Luigi197

Quote from: ossie85 on August 04, 2011, 06:43:10 PM
The people have spoken sorry soz Luigi :( Harsh, but democracy speaks

I'll put you on the list though :)

hold on, what have the people said and democracy did?

Oh no I totally understand that BB and I are going to Div 2, I was just saying that BB and I should be togethor on that list (which you have now edited), just to let people know that we are the one team..

BoredSaint

Do I get a "RollerCoaster Medal" for being the most inconsistent scorer in the league?? :P

bomberboy0618

We cant win the medal oss?

ossie85

Sorry! Of course you can, got a bit confused is all :)

RiOtChEsS

should be great cant wait 8)

nas

Quote from: Marcz on August 04, 2011, 10:09:03 PM
should be great cant wait 8)

You're nominated to do the catering n chewies > Juicy Fruits.

<<<< I've got the Jug

BoredSaint

I JUST REALISED THAT I CANT GET ON UNTIL AT LEAST 8 D:

ahh well, i'll make it for the after party ;)

Cruiseon

Major issue.

Whilst my wife is a very attractive woman, she is not blonde. Do I break the rules & bring her or be open and honest with her and borrow a blonde partner for the night?

nas

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 04, 2011, 10:43:43 PM
Major issue.

Whilst my wife is a very attractive woman, she is not blonde. Do I break the rules & bring her or be open and honest with her and borrow a blonde partner for the night?

Before you are honest with the wife transfer all your money out, convert it to cash, dig a hole somewhere, put all assets in your name, then be honest, (have raw steak handy for eye swelling) borrow a cricketers protector for you know where.

Oh n yeah >>> Good Luck. Lol

The return

sounds great ossie, but for me if i dont get coach by next year do i still get to do it??

ossie85

Quote from: The return on August 04, 2011, 11:08:43 PM
sounds great ossie, but for me if i dont get coach by next year do i still get to do it??

There's a few in your boat dyl, may have to put it to a vote to the greater populace :)

Next year is a long time away, may not be an issue!