Main Menu

TONIGHT 7PM - m0nty Medal Night

Started by ossie85, August 04, 2011, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: naste on August 04, 2011, 10:49:30 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 04, 2011, 10:43:43 PM
Major issue.

Whilst my wife is a very attractive woman, she is not blonde. Do I break the rules & bring her or be open and honest with her and borrow a blonde partner for the night?

Before you are honest with the wife transfer all your money out, convert it to cash, dig a hole somewhere, put all assets in your name, then be honest, (have raw steak handy for eye swelling) borrow a cricketers protector for you know where.

Oh n yeah >>> Good Luck. Lol

I suggest putting the assets in someone else's name, preferably a minor as they cant be touched in settlement disputes ;)

8-6 Suited

Quote from: valkorum on August 05, 2011, 11:05:02 AM
Major issue.

Whilst my wife is a very attractive woman, she is not blonde. Do I break the rules & bring her or be open and honest with her and borrow a blonde partner for the night?

Before you are honest with the wife transfer all your money out, convert it to cash, dig a hole somewhere, put all assets in your name, then be honest, (have raw steak handy for eye swelling) borrow a cricketers protector for you know where.

I suggest putting the assets in someone else's name, preferably a minor as they cant be touched in settlement disputes ;)

Haha My son is 3 and a half months old and has all my houses in his name haha :P

nas

Major issue.

Well picked up but make sure that minor is on your side tho not the other 1/2's. Lol

nas

Quote from: naste on August 04, 2011, 10:17:23 PM
Quote from: Marcz on August 04, 2011, 10:09:03 PM
should be great cant wait 8)

You're nominated to do the catering n chewies > Juicy Fruits.

<<<< I've got the Jug

Valk for the Band. Ossie for the MC. Woo Hoo bring it on.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on August 05, 2011, 11:17:23 AM
Major issue.

Well picked up but make sure that minor is on your side tho not the other 1/2's. Lol
Put it in my name, still a minor for another 2 months :P.

I'll hopefully have the time to pop in on Monday Night :D. Wouldn't miss it 8).

ossie85

I need a bartender... who is up for it?

bomberboy0618

nas

CrowsFan

bomberboy0618

No and no. I just want to do something :P

ossie85

Well bb! Looks like you have the job :)

As a bartender, I wouldn't serve me right now though. Scotch, beer and bottles of wine have left me a bit "questionable"... and it's only 7:30

Master Q

Ossie will everyone attending be over 18? I think BB might have to bring some orange juices... You know, Just in case  :P

ossie85

I have an "arrangement" with the local law enforcement (i.e. hawk_88)

bomberboy0618

Yeah everyone alcohol free event now :P
Just kidding, first one to find jt's (3 votes as I will now call him) presure point wins a fev mask and drinks on the house :D

PowerBug

This is getting full on for a something that'll all be in writing!

Being a minor, make sure there are Pepsi Max's available. Don't enjoy Coke as much.