Main Menu

Duffield

Started by n4cr123, August 04, 2011, 05:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4cr123

Does anyone know what his role is at Freo?. He was scores of 60, 26, 26, 47 of memory from his last 4 games..... Is he doing a run with role or what?any fro supports know? Any info would be great :)

dmagnus

he was (is) badly out of form, got subbed then was used as a sub.. its not good... better than H.Shaw I guess but not much better :P

The Grundles

it seems he picked up broughtons defensive role after broughts was pushed into the midfield.  Unfortunately it aint good for fantasy reasons, and i don't see a turn around any time soon with Suban and McPharlin back...both who use the ball better than he does...sorry :P

dale93

He was used on the forward flank last weekend against the hawks and it went over his head every time they looked for him?

PowerBug

Being the sub has hurt his scoring badly. I wouldn't want to get him.

yorgis

i've had him from day one. don't know what to do with him. only 3 trades left. seems like he just stands around the packs

and does'nt look interested

-Hector-

Quote from: yorgis on August 04, 2011, 04:17:04 PM
i've had him from day one. don't know what to do with him. only 3 trades left. seems like he just stands around the packs

and does'nt look interested

Reminds me of one Michael Johnson earlier in the season (and again now). Although at one of the games I went to, Johnson seemed to want to stay on the opposite side of the field completely!

I have Duffield too. Probably my weakest link, even considering playing Puopolo over him at times. Got Duffield mid season thinking he was a steal and bound to bounce back in to form, but been nothing but disappointing.

Will keep him now, as I only have one trade left and (bar injuries) I'm saving it for Gibbs, although I might just keep Gibbsy and cover him for that weak, see how the finals game is stacking up.