Main Menu

I'm heading off

Started by Zarts, August 04, 2011, 01:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

Have a great time Zippy.

Having recently returned from a quick trip overseas, it is fantastic and it is great you are taking the time to see things properly and leaving the itinerary flexible as you really don't get a sense of how everything is until you are over there.

Make sure to visit Amsterdam! It's more "liberal" laws are not going to apply to tourists from the end of this year so enjoy it while you have the chance  ;)

Zarts

lol hawk, yeah, I've been told by a few people to visit amsterdam :P

lol ossie, yeah :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Zarts on August 04, 2011, 12:04:45 PM
lol hawk, yeah, I've been told by a few people to visit amsterdam :P
Enjoy the trip to Europe Zippy. Have a great time and remember, what happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam ;).

Zarts

lol HP

ok guys I'm off now for real.

Adios Amigos,

Ziplock

Master Q

Have fun Zip! Will miss ya  ;)

RiOtChEsS

Yewww have fun :-X

Triggy says u need to be back for the national draft :P

Cya when ya back 8)

Luigi197

Cya Zip! Have fun and good luck! :)

j959

Seeya Zip, you'll have a ball!  ;D

Windigo

3 months? He must be rich.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on August 04, 2011, 09:59:18 PM
3 months? He must be rich.

or is going real cheap on the holiday, hostels are pretty cheap over their. Myself personally i need to save u alot to even go for a month as im not into shared dorms/bathrooms.

Will be abit lonely on the DT board for a while

ossie85

The currency at the moment makes much, much cheaper now also.

I.e. a few years ago it literally would have cost more than TWICE as much

PowerBug

Wow three months is a fair while. I went for 2 months, and 1 of those was spent with family.

hawk_88

Staying at hostels + the strength of the aussie dollar at the moment, it will actually cost very little to live there once over there. The big cost is the initial flight and that doesn't change based on how long you spend over there.

The food in the supermarkets in Europe is of very high quality and cheap compared to our supermarkets. Alcohol is also considerably cheaper, both in stores and bars.

CrowsFan

Yep alcohol is very cheep there. Got a bottle of vodka for only 3 euro! Although it was the most disgusing vodka I have ever had!!

nas

Flights are reasonable ATM to Asia etc, as just seen some to Singapore dirt cheap. USA is dear due to the $ & every every one seems to be going there.

Me just sitting back biding my time as have done 2 trips this year. HK & KL