6 (9.7%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

j959

Weagle

LaHug

Quote from: Doulsey on August 05, 2011, 10:01:15 AM
Need to win this week to secure top 8 spot.

Opposition has neither of these players. Do I go with Nick Dal Santo, recent form been great, or do I go with Sammy Mitchell, reliable?

Any advice appreciated!
My advice would generally just be look at what order I put them in my top 5. I have NDS above Mitchell and I think he will outscore him. Therefore, NDS.

LaHug

Quote from: wcarey on August 05, 2011, 10:45:57 AM
Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but the weather forecast now looking very good for Perth(im in Perth), also adelaide looking good for the collingwood game and melbourne now looking to have the dodgiest weather of the three(ie Stevie J game).

Might have to do a hugs captains version 3  :o I have just change my pick to large cox. surely he'll play majority ruck and nic nat paddy whack will be eased in
Oh no! Weather is getting very confusing. I'm at uni now but I'll have a look at the weather when I get home and make my final decision. However, Stevie J probably won't mind the wet considering it's against the Gold Coast and he does have a lot of Stevie J magic...
Can anyone in Adelaide confirm the weather? Specifically for tomorrow?!

glam77

Adelaide.... late rain expected saturday afternoon.
Has been raining a lot the last 2 days aswell so the oval will be wet.

Tempted to change from swan to goddard...

PowerBug

Quote from: glam77 on August 05, 2011, 03:58:05 PM

Current weather is fine with some clouds around. But from tonight rain, rain, rain.

glam77

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 05:21:47 PM

Current weather is fine with some clouds around. But from tonight rain, rain, rain.

not sure it's that bad. BOM was saying later afternoon shwoers developing when i looked

PowerBug

Quote from: glam77 on August 05, 2011, 05:34:23 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 05:21:47 PM

not sure it's that bad. BOM was saying later afternoon shwoers developing when i looked
Probably on-off showers for tomorrow.

LaHug

Well, I like it the way I have it so I'll leave it with Selwood first, Johnson second, Swan third.

PowerBug

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 06:13:56 PM
Well, I like it the way I have it so I'll leave it with Selwood first, Johnson second, Swan third.
Not challenging your decision La Hug. In fact, rain means more tackles doesn't it? Just the rain helps those premiums players in Supercoach more than DT.

LaHug

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 06:28:35 PM
Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 06:13:56 PM
Not challenging your decision La Hug. In fact, rain means more tackles doesn't it? Just the rain helps those premiums players in Supercoach more than DT.
Oh, I more meant that with people saying it's no longer going to be rainy, that I won't move Swan back up to 1st. I'm content with him being 3rd on my list. I don't feel that anyone is challenging my thoughts and I'm very pleased that others are willing to put in their thoughts :)

The It

Thoughts on Joel Corey as a unique. Big game last week and against GC

ossie85

Would be a ballsy move! I applaud.

But Corey rarely pulls out the big ones.

LaHug

Quote from: The It on August 05, 2011, 07:14:21 PM
Thoughts on Joel Corey as a unique. Big game last week and against GC
Just had a look at him. Not a fan.

Chelskiman

I only have two of your top five (Swan and Johnson) so I'm going Swan.  Stevie J may well out score him, but Swan is the safer option, rain or not.  That said, I can afford to have a play around with captains as I'm 6 points clear at the top in my league.  Also, chances are I'll play the team I am playing this week in the first week of the finals, so I'd like to gain an advantage over him early on considering I've never beaten this guy before (that was when I was a complete noob though, and I've actually only lost one game for the season this year).