Cox
8 (12.9%)
Pendlebury
6 (9.7%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Fireballz

Well you've put me off Pendles and I don't have Swan so let's hope Selwood racks it up!
Thanks hugs!  8)

PowerBug

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 04, 2011, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: LaHug on August 04, 2011, 05:29:05 PM
Quote from: yorgis on August 04, 2011, 03:56:09 PM
gotta go swanny, but rain at aami may drop his possie count. goddard is tempting tho' !!!
Rain at AAMI? Is it raining in Adelaide?
Well, it's been raining most of today...doesn't look like it will go away any time soon. Aami is no good for DT scoring imo, I'm going with Selwood.
Most?? It hasn't stopped and forecast says it's not stopping until Sunday!

PowerBug

Chelskiman

LaHug

Quote from: Cicjose on August 04, 2011, 08:32:55 PM
please look at Ryan O' Keefe
Done ;)

Also, I have edited a few predictions and what not due to weather in Adelaide and just general rethinking.

powersuperkents

Rockliff or Godard are unique captian choices to me but do you think it will pay off. I want to try Godard as captian. Do you think I should risk it or play the safe bet with Pendlebury?

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 05, 2011, 12:36:48 AM
Rockliff or Godard are unique captian choices to me but do you think it will pay off. I want to try Godard as captian. Do you think I should risk it or play the safe bet with Pendlebury?
If you look at my write up, I think both Goddard and Rockliff will score better than Pendlebury. So, either of them is a better option. But if you have Selwood, Johnson, Swan, Dal Santo or even Mitchell, I would go one of them. If you like a good gamble, go with Stevie J I reckon. Goddard is the best of the two you suggested.

powersuperkents

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 12:46:23 AM
If you look at my write up, I think both Goddard and Rockliff will score better than Pendlebury. So, either of them is a better option. But if you have Selwood, Johnson, Swan, Dal Santo or even Mitchell, I would go one of them. If you like a good gamble, go with Stevie J I reckon. Goddard is the best of the two you suggested.
cheers mate not one of those players you just listed are in my team. But I'm going to take your advice because your advice has always helped make critical decisions and go Godard this week as my captian.

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 05, 2011, 01:14:02 AM
Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 12:46:23 AM
cheers mate not one of those players you just listed are in my team. But I'm going to take your advice because your advice has always helped make critical decisions and go Godard this week as my captian.
Glad I can help. I think this week will be a tough one with lots of big outs. Maybe having a unique team and a unique captain will give you that edge. Good luck!

Cicjose

Thanks for looking at O'Keefe LA

shame sydney aren't against GC.....

Doulsey

Need to win this week to secure top 8 spot.

Opposition has neither of these players. Do I go with Nick Dal Santo, recent form been great, or do I go with Sammy Mitchell, reliable?

Any advice appreciated!

Windigo

Swapped my captain to Stevie J. I think a ton is a near certaintity. Just a question of HOW MUCH! :D

wcarey

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but the weather forecast now looking very good for Perth(im in Perth), also adelaide looking good for the collingwood game and melbourne now looking to have the dodgiest weather of the three(ie Stevie J game).

Might have to do a hugs captains version 3  :o I have just change my pick to large cox. surely he'll play majority ruck and nic nat paddy whack will be eased in

ossie85

Quote from: Doulsey on August 05, 2011, 10:01:15 AM
Need to win this week to secure top 8 spot.

Opposition has neither of these players. Do I go with Nick Dal Santo, recent form been great, or do I go with Sammy Mitchell, reliable?

Any advice appreciated!

Go for Dal :)

thanme

Quote from: LaHug on August 04, 2011, 11:56:26 AM
Quote from: thanme on August 04, 2011, 11:39:23 AM
It's a toss up between the "safe" Swan and the potential of Stevie J against the Suns at Skilled. I have an easy win this week, so I might just take a punt.

Can you look into Redden and Scotty Thompson please??
Oops, just noticed this. Already done Redden and I'll look at Scotty Thompson a bit later. I have a class in 5 minutes so I must disappear.

Thank you :D