8 (12.9%)
Pendlebury
6 (9.7%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

LaHug

Quote from: thanme on August 04, 2011, 11:39:23 AM
It's a toss up between the "safe" Swan and the potential of Stevie J against the Suns at Skilled. I have an easy win this week, so I might just take a punt.

Can you look into Redden and Scotty Thompson please??
Oops, just noticed this. Already done Redden and I'll look at Scotty Thompson a bit later. I have a class in 5 minutes so I must disappear.

yorgis

gotta go swanny, but rain at aami may drop his possie count. goddard is tempting tho' !!!

LaHug

Quote from: yorgis on August 04, 2011, 03:56:09 PM
gotta go swanny, but rain at aami may drop his possie count. goddard is tempting tho' !!!
Rain at AAMI? Is it raining in Adelaide?

Flame

Quote from: LaHug on August 04, 2011, 05:29:05 PM
Swan is my man but thinking of going SJ and throw caution to the wind. Rain is Adel wont be so good!!

Great work Huggy Bear!!

LaHug

Quote from: Flame on August 04, 2011, 05:31:02 PM
Swan is my man but thinking of going SJ and throw caution to the wind. Rain is Adel wont be so good!!

Great work Huggy Bear!!
Thanks. I haven't seen the weather forecast in Adelaide and never even think about the weather... Probably should look into that.

JBs-Hawks

Pissing down here all day today, evening showers on sat and possible showers for the game on sunday

Spite

I remember watching that game St Kilda vs Freo, Goodard got hit with 30 secs left in the first quarter but had amassed an amazing 41 points. He was subbed in Q2 officially, but the way you write it, it looks like he played a half and only got 41... maybe write, made 41 points in the opening quarter before injury? Another great write up LaHug! Hard to go past Swan!!!!

LaHug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 04, 2011, 05:53:22 PM
Pissing down here all day today, evening showers on sat and possible showers for the game on sunday
Cool, thanks. I'll look again closely tomorrow when we have the most up to date weather report!

Quote from: Spite on August 04, 2011, 06:00:36 PM
I remember watching that game St Kilda vs Freo, Goodard got hit with 30 secs left in the first quarter but had amassed an amazing 41 points. He was subbed in Q2 officially, but the way you write it, it looks like he played a half and only got 41... maybe write, made 41 points in the opening quarter before injury? Another great write up LaHug! Hard to go past Swan!!!!
Yeah, I thought it was first quarter but I wasn't entirely sure so I just wrote when he got subbed. I'll reword it.

Spite

Also can I get a Judd please :) And a big buddy franklin too?

peteerb

can you please check out Liam Shiels? And maybe even Jimmy Bartel? Thanks

Windigo

Swanny easily back on the C. Johnno should slay.....Swan for me.

LaHug

Quote from: Spite on August 04, 2011, 06:18:19 PM
Also can I get a Judd please :) And a big buddy franklin too?
Quote from: peteerb on August 04, 2011, 06:32:32 PM
can you please check out Liam Shiels? And maybe even Jimmy Bartel? Thanks
Sorry for the delay... Done!

Cicjose

peteerb

Mr.Craig

Well, it's been raining most of today...doesn't look like it will go away any time soon. Aami is no good for DT scoring imo, I'm going with Selwood.