MUST READ NEED HELP!

Started by Sh*tatdt, August 03, 2011, 08:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh*tatdt

Im in a bit of a pickle, im not sure who to trade in for shaun higgins.
i have to trade him out as this week is a must win for me in my league i need a full strength team!

ive been thinking:
Nick Riewoldt
Mark Lecras
Cyril Rioli or
Brad Green

I have $40k in the bank PLEASE HELP!

Sh*tatdt

Im in a bit of a pickle, im not sure who to trade in for shaun higgins.
i have to trade him out as this week is a must win for me in my league i need a full strength team!

ive been thinking:
Nick Riewoldt
Mark Lecras
Cyril Rioli or
Brad Green

I have $40k in the bank PLEASE HELP!

LaHug

Sh*tatdt

yeah hes good but the bloke im versing has him thats why im tossing up getting a unique and hope they score better. but Riewoldt would definetly be my first option at the moment.

Ago97

Def riewodlt out of that lot
he should be fresh after a week off and silvagni has to travel so he could be tired

LaHug

Do you need an added advantage this round? Is this game particularly important to your league ladder position?
Unless you desperately need a special advantage, just get Roo.

Sh*tatdt

Yeah i need to win this to guarantee a top 8 position.

LaHug

Is your team better or worse than your opponent's? It really depends on what your other matchups are like and whether or not you need an edge!

Sh*tatdt

His is probably just a little better, but with him having gary ablett in his team makes almost even withhim not playing.

LaHug

Well, the highest chance of gaining an edge this week is LeCras against Richmond. But I think the risk is higher than the reward so I'd go with Roo.

JBs-Hawks

Cyril vs North could be pretty healthy scoring

dmagnus

Green trying to prove he is not soft as butter would be my bet... unless he gets dropped of course

Chopps

check that match ups if you think you can beat him in all other match ups or go close i would get roo

PowerBug

dale93

Green for me :)I brought him in last week as my 6th forward and he repayed me with a 40 but a easy draw home and bring on the tones :)