Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Cookie Monster

my match starts soon, but i am not going to be here when it does :(

Cookie Monster

won my match against roost, by 74 runs.

4 in a row :)

BratPack

Why does it have to be a Green pitch? WHY?

Justin Bieber

Batting against Nails was far from great with my U19 Irish Sensation having top scored with 58 but his boundaries were exciting :P.

Bowling the strong point so mainly depend on them for the wickets. Which they are delivering with one more to go.

Nails

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 04, 2011, 05:38:40 PM
Batting against Nails was far from great with my U19 Irish Sensation having top scored with 58 but his boundaries were exciting :P.

Bowling the strong point so mainly depend on them for the wickets. Which they are delivering with one more to go.

It's my two spectacular summary bowlers that teams struggle with :) Ud-Din and Mamta (RF)

It'd be nice if Maddox (exp/acc 21yo) could do more than 10 overs for just 75 runs  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Maca24

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on August 04, 2011, 10:18:42 PM
link to mamta nails?

Lol, he's an oldie who's only spec summ cause of form but here you go:

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=48017

I brought him in so I could win my toughest SOD match in my league this year so that I can promote and earn decent money next year :)

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on August 04, 2011, 10:20:23 PM
link to mamta nails?

I brought him in so I could win my toughest SOD match in my league this year so that I can promote and earn decent money next year :)
Still a very useful player for you. I am worried what you will do next year though after all your oldies have plopped.

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on August 04, 2011, 10:22:57 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 04, 2011, 10:20:23 PM
link to mamta nails?

Still a very useful player for you. I am worried what you will do next year though after all your oldies have plopped.

I'm already getting rid of them as I know they're no future for my side... probably firing Shingle this week/next week as he plopped in Endo this week... (got him for 2K to beat the same guy I got Mamta for)

Which means the only two oldies I'll have in my side are: Stone and Mamta, Mamta can still play another season next year (might only be exp summary or something) but still a gun for me...

And Stone will be on the verge of getting fired but I'll have rel/rel or acc/acc batsmen to replace them. Yogish who hasn't been getting a game popped to ACC/ACC today therefore my batting lineup is still relatively decent.

Stone will be the biggest loss for me as he's exp summary bat and acc summary bowler and my only all rounder, but he comes in VERY handy on wickets that don't totally disadvantage spinners.

valkorum

I just finished my innings

End of over 50 (5 runs) - Valkorum(246-5) RR 4.92

Newman 66
Spanner 60

Nails

Quote from: Nails on August 04, 2011, 11:02:35 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=85557

I know his fielding is absolutely shocking... but worth it as my number 3? I'm currently training all my players on fielding (except 1 or 2) so this guy will be the only player with less than ave/reas fielding by EOS... He's a spectacular batsman though and would be my no. 3

Sorry, after an opinion before his auction finishes

cookie311993

Hopefully gayle and backman can lead me home

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 05, 2011, 12:43:33 AM
Hopefully gayle and backman can lead me home

End of over 46 (14 runs) - bundy bashers(222-5). 25 runs required from 4 overs. RR 4.83 RRR 6.25
C. Backman 88 (102b) , D. Slippens 9 (9b) , C. Russell 8-0-63-0

What an over! Backman, incoming match winning innings?

cookie311993

Come in backman finish it with a ton