The Gary Ablett jnr Thread.

Started by PowerBug, August 03, 2011, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

LaHug

Very sensible answer :) However, I will likely be asking the same question when teams are announced... Haha

chatters24

Not too sure why people are surprised/annoyed when Ablett misses a game through injury. He usually only plays his 19-20 games a year anyway, you have to pick him knowing that! Also playing for a team that isn't in the race for finals he could me shut down during the last couple of games if his hammy isn't right and told to rest up for next year.

SydneyRox

a little annoying GAJ

I am hoping they have called it a Hammy instead of general soreness so he doesnt get grief for not travelling to Geelong

Wont worry me this week as my team is well inside top4 of leagues.

Good luck this week

Windigo

LaHug

Quote from: Windigo on August 06, 2011, 02:30:21 PM
Meh, thanks Tendai.  8)
Grrr. I don't have Tendai. I had to play Duigan and I have a feeling he won't score as highly...

Cicjose

tendai 8)

with boyd ablett and prestia out he gave me a wonderful score

elephants

Flame

Possumo

Quote from: Flame on August 06, 2011, 11:32:03 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 06, 2011, 08:33:10 PM
Cheers MzunguN.
+1 LE

Absolute gun. Him and Krak have been invaluable as backups recently... just when we needed them too. Very glad I kept both.

elephants

Krak -> Didak in round 4. Up there as worst trade of the season??

The F.A.R.K.

hey i did a.swallow to ablett when he was 470k. i have only got 2 scores over 100 in return, a 23 and a rest week where i had to cop a 60.

also traded out jack redden after having him from round 3. i thought he had peaked and traded him to boyd....now wish i had traded rischitelli or shiels and not redden aaaarrrrrrgggghhh

Possumo

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 07, 2011, 01:03:18 AM
hey i did a.swallow to ablett when he was 470k. i have only got 2 scores over 100 in return, a 23 and a rest week where i had to cop a 60.

also traded out jack redden after having him from round 3. i thought he had peaked and traded him to boyd....now wish i had traded rischitelli or shiels and not redden aaaarrrrrrgggghhh

Ouch, I was very tempted to do the very same trade (at that price too). Will probably pay off in the finals though... (tempted to do that trade next round, but its looking less important now I have Gram as my 7th mid/8th back), and certainly not as bad as...

Quote from: elephants on August 07, 2011, 12:45:55 AM
Krak -> Didak in round 4. Up there as worst trade of the season??

Double ouch!

Windigo

Traded Redden>Boyd & A>Swallow>Gablett? Chasing last weeks points?  ???

PowerBug

At least GAJ will be back to his best for the final games. He carves up the Crows and he's had a break so expect big scores from him.