The Gary Ablett jnr Thread.

Started by PowerBug, August 03, 2011, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

It was purely and simply a rest for Gaz. He'll be ready to carve Crows next week.

bundyboy

Quote from: Windigo on August 07, 2011, 02:25:09 PM
It was purely and simply a rest for Gaz. He'll be ready to carve Crows next week.

guaranteed....  he will rip it up...

pity I don't have him  :'(

Flame

Let's hope he returns!

Chelskiman

Don't GC play Brisbane next week, not Adelaide?  Geelong play Adelaide so maybe you were getting confused. :P

dale93

ABLETT CAPTAIN THIS WEEK :)Big game :)

plugz19

queensland clash next week! gc vs brisbane!

Spite

Quote from: elephants on August 07, 2011, 12:45:55 AM
Krak -> Didak in round 4. Up there as worst trade of the season??

I went Broughton to hibberd and Krak to Jroo at the completion of round 4... then Jroo to didak at like round 11 ... then didak to O'Keefe after he stopped scoring 110's... And that is why my year sucked haha

Also not getting Petrie or heppel or adcock or libba etc didn't help either...

Grazz

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 07, 2011, 11:45:06 PM
Don't GC play Brisbane next week, not Adelaide?  Geelong play Adelaide so maybe you were getting confused. :P
+1
We all make mistakes, Foregiveness is next to Godliness haha its been a long year.

dale93

Is anyone thinking of putting Gazza as captain this week against the Lions and coming of a weeks rest?

elephants

Locked for me. Raines is a decent tagger but not in the league of Clint jones and Liam picken (who Gazza has tonned up on before.)

nas

SydneyRox

yes I saw that too, not overly impressed. he didnt cost me anything this week even though I had boyd and sylvia out too, but if he misses this week he will have to go......

PowerBug

Ooooooooo. I thought when two of my toughest league opponents got God (see left) my season was over. But should Ablett miss this week, i might still have one trump card still to come :|