The Gary Ablett jnr Thread.

Started by PowerBug, August 03, 2011, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Zarts on August 03, 2011, 02:03:55 PM
injured. He played geelong earlier this year.
Thought so. The website said he didn't play last time.

LF

thank god i have bartel on for boyd now just got to either move a forward or back to my mids to cover ablett and still have an emergency and figure out who to play on field.

dale93

Him and Boyd out this week but i lucky i got cover :)

boschie12

i am over the moon that his not playing, dont have him.

Chelskiman

I have him but I'm not that annoyed.  My league match is meaningless so I'd rather him miss this week than in the first week of the finals.  Still wish he was playing thought. :(

PowerBug

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 03, 2011, 05:43:08 PM
I have him but I'm not that annoyed.  My league match is meaningless so I'd rather him miss this week than in the first week of the finals.  Still wish he was playing thought. :(
Was just about to say the same thing.

Guys that have him, think of the positives, at least he misses a week and gets prepared for the last 4 matches, finals. He could've been so eager to play and pulled a bad hammy which would've sidelined him and thrown all plans out the window.

Windigo

Meh, I play I.Smith.  ;)

Will Coad get a call up? His not on the injury list anymore but then on the DT site it has the band aid & saying...."Injured. Out for Season....."

The Grundles

Another reason why I have yet to bring in GAJ...the burden of carrying the whole team was bound to catch up with him sooner or later.  I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see GAJ again this year  :P

elephants

Dammit Gazz. You're still a truly beaituful man don't worry :)

Mids are two premiums down this week (in Gazz and Boyd) so Mzungu and Isaac Smith to cover :)

Holz

The Grundles

woofy

gahhh... ablett, boyd and maybe hodge. might have to field richardson if hodge is out. :S

LaHug

Do I rely on Ben Jacobs for cover or should I use my second last trade to bring in a DPP to swap I. Smith into the mids?

TheBeatles

Quote from: Windigo on August 03, 2011, 06:00:35 PM
Meh, I play I.Smith.  ;)

Will Coad get a call up? His not on the injury list anymore but then on the DT site it has the band aid & saying...."Injured. Out for Season....."

coad out for the year. 

LaHug

Quote from: LaHug on August 03, 2011, 08:59:23 PM
Do I rely on Ben Jacobs for cover or should I use my second last trade to bring in a DPP to swap I. Smith into the mids?
Well...?