Collingwood to rest....

Started by glam77, August 03, 2011, 12:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Collingwood midfielder will be rested this week?

Dane Swan
0 (0%)
Scott Pendlebury
7 (31.8%)
Steele Sidebottom
3 (13.6%)
Luke Ball
7 (31.8%)
Other - please comment who (Johnson, Krakouer, Buckley, Beams, Davis)
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: August 06, 2011, 09:36:13 PM

glam77

Being an interstate trip, against the bottom team, a few players maybe due for a rest.... any chance we will see only 3/4 of the collingwood best team turn up on the weekend.

WOuld eb the perfect week for it... played 6 - bye - played 5 - bye - played 6 - rest a few - play 4 - finals

Pendles due for a rest?
Didak to return? (Krak to rest)
Rest a few other sore players (Maxwell, Thomas...)

PowerBug

Thomas has already had a rest, can't rest Pendles not allowed.

I think Maxwell, Cloke, Krakouer, Tarrant, Sidebottom, Fasolo, Keefe should all have a rest. Maybe Port can win then.

glam77

Quote from: PowerBug on August 03, 2011, 12:19:03 PM
Thomas has already had a rest, can't rest Pendles not allowed.

I think Maxwell, Cloke, Krakouer, Tarrant, Sidebottom, Fasolo, Keefe should all have a rest. Maybe Port can win then.

Thomas was a bad corky wasn't he? Not a rest or general soreness?

PowerBug

Think so. And he got suspended for a week too.

Rockyr

If you want to have a laugh watch this on YouTube (Pt Adelaide Vs Bye)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXatqcigUFw

dale93

I doubt Pendles or Swan will rest but Cloke and Thomas will soon :(

The F.A.R.K.

honestly doubt it. i heard mick say they would try and bring back thomas this week if he can pass fitness test. this shows they are eager to play a strong side. maybe they can beat geelongs score last week

PowerBug

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 03, 2011, 05:44:43 PM
honestly doubt it. i heard mick say they would try and bring back thomas this week if he can pass fitness test. this shows they are eager to play a strong side. maybe they can beat geelongs score last week
I'd like to see them beat Port's score this week first. :)

PowerBug

The F.A.R.K.

powerbug i am a power fan and have been through the good bad and ugly. the port v the bye is funny and i think all power fans have to admit they arent going to improve overnight it is going to take devlopment they are in a hole deep enough if they dig any more they will reach china

they arent going to win this week but that doesnt mean we cant support them supporting is supporting development and good footy it isnt always about the wins

cant belive cornsey will be stepping down though (more like pushed). surely primus needs cornes to play a full foward/ full back role with injuries they are carrying. he is in great form

PowerBug

I don't like that idea of Chad Cornes either. But i genuinely think we can win, no jokes. Yes we'll need alot of help from Collingwood but it's possible.

I'll say this one, the margain won't be more than 8 goals.

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on August 03, 2011, 07:02:32 PM
I don't like that idea of Chad Cornes either. But i genuinely think we can win, no jokes. Yes we'll need alot of help from Collingwood but it's possible.

Port Adelaide will win if the Collingwood team get lost on the way to the ground.

elephants

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 03, 2011, 06:59:11 PM
powerbug i am a power fan and have been through the good bad and ugly. the port v the bye is funny and i think all power fans have to admit they arent going to improve overnight it is going to take devlopment they are in a hole deep enough if they dig any more they will reach china

they arent going to win this week but that doesnt mean we cant support them supporting is supporting development and good footy it isnt always about the wins

cant belive cornsey will be stepping down though (more like pushed). surely primus needs cornes to play a full foward/ full back role with injuries they are carrying. he is in great form
Maybe they should recruit our development staff :) Spooners to top four contenders in 12 months. (Y)

Swanny/Thomas shouldn't be rested as they've had mini-breaks (arizona and suspension and "corkie" repsectively)

LaHug

Assuming they don't rest too many, I'd bet large sums of money that the margin will be at least 10 goals.

plugz19

Quote from: LaHug on August 03, 2011, 07:37:26 PM

Assuming they don't rest too many, I'd bet large sums of money that the margin will be at least 10 goals.
im with you lh
but tab are paying 1.4 for collingwood by over 60 points...not much value tbh