3-4
28 (41.2%)
5-6
14 (20.6%)
7+
1 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

wcarey

Just curious to know how many everyone has left after this rounds lockout(ie. trades left for league finals)?

I have 5 left which all going to plan means I'll  be able to cover the chapmans, johnsons, gibbs, heppels etc without having to be without a premium when their teams have byes.

PowerBug

glam77

sitting on 3 for the moment, and will stay there until finals.

Chelskiman

Quote from: glam77 on August 03, 2011, 01:35:49 PM
sitting on 3 for the moment, and will stay there until finals.

I'm on three as well.  I want to upgrade Yarran but I'm not sure when I should do it.  I've already wrapped up top spot, so there's no real point in doing it this week as it doesn't matter if I win lose or draw, I'll still be first.  If I do it next week though I'll be left with only one trade for the season, which is mighty dangerous.

PowerBug

Oh yeah. I haven't traded since Round 17. And not trading this week either.

Red Pig

I'm making a solid two trades this week which will leave me with two for the finals.

tor01doc

Stuffed up trading aggressively to stay in eliminator only for Ablett, my C, to wimp it.

Now down to 2 but sitting 3rd in league so will hold on until I have to.

Also had H Shaw, Grimes, Sandi, Newman etc etc.

Tough year.

elephants

wcarey

wow i thought i was low on trades but five is a pretty solid figure judging by these replies ;)

bjay2308

yeh i got down to 6 trades about 4 weeks ago and was getting concerned but have managed to hold on and now have 4 left with my final round match against the bottom team so i think i might keep them for finals. i almost wna play in the semis cos i dont have any geelong players and that could help me

yorgis

3 left and no cash. won't be trading this week even tho' i have gazza, murphy, higgo and boyd on the pine. may lose this week, but can't drop below 2nd spot in my league. not sure what to do with higgo and duff for finals, any suggestions?.

Cicjose

7 having traded dalhaus to Ryan O Keefe

to cover Ablett Prestia or Sylvia...............

j959

jeezus Cic, that's some shrewd trading there mate!

i have no room to breathe = 3 after this evenings trade ...  :'(

SLICE n DICE

i have no trades left already had a shocking year, so i traded like crazy now i might make finals just hoping i can do some damage hehehehehehe  ;)

Cicjose

i had to trade again to cover the Sylvia donut....

now have 6 trades