Main Menu

Cyrus/Luigi/PB - FFAL?

Started by Nails, August 03, 2011, 10:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Hey guys, I paid for pavilion membership the other day and have some points from it... I was thinking the 4 of us seem to be the newest to FTP from FF so that maybe we could have our own competition/league...

It'd be the FFAL - FanFooty Amateurs League. If there's anyone else that's fairly new to FTP who's a FF regular we can invite them too :)

Let me know if you're keen guys, I know I am :) should be a fairly close league. It'd have to run on Sundays is the only issue seeing as I'm in the FFPL2 on Thursdays.

PowerBug

I'm in!

1. How long did you buy it for?
2. I was thinking of buying Pav Membership later in the season too. To view the stats, get a bidding agent for EOS and being able to bookmark players.
3. It would be a good intro for us come the Franchise league. We are all in different teams there aren't we?

Nails

I'm in with Cyrus but I guess we're all different teams other than that...

Yeah the prize is only 12 days membership though :P 2nd place gets 6 days membership. I haven't bought it yet, wanted to make sure other teams were keen, I'll buy it now though.

It's a 4 team competition, with 2 league rounds. So whoever ends up on top, wins :o therefore 6 matches for each team.

Nails

Cyrus

im in GC so as long as they dont clash im in

Cyrus

Nails

I can maybe cancel the competition and do it again so it doesn't clash...

i.e. it'd finish like 28th of August... but we'd only play each other once.

PowerBug

Maybe we should wait for 2 other replies.

Red Pig

I have had FTP for as long as PowerBug. My team is a bit under his. Can I please join??

PowerBug

Yeah Red Pig, your team ain't that great apart from Bailey who you bought for 17k.

roo boys!

Nails

Quote from: roo boys! on August 03, 2011, 06:08:20 PM
I'll play ;)

Sorry RB, you're not good enough for the league  ;D  :-X

cookie311993

Luigi197

Yeah i'll be in :)

My membership expires in under a week (coz I got a free month when i signed up..)

Does it matter that I already signed up to another Friendly Tournament (even though that one is a knockout so i prob wont last long..)

Will it be League or Knock Out?

Wheres the link to it? Have you made it?

-Yeah i'm in, incase you didn't get that ;D

Luigi197

Oh I see the invitation, dw about those questions.
However, i have sent a PM to the admin of the other league asking Out, so i can join this one. So DONT rule me out. I will tell you when I have received notification of leaving the other one.