Trading Thoughts

Started by powersuperkents, August 02, 2011, 11:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just want to hear peoples opinions on these two trading ideas (im most likely not going to go through with them)

Upgrade Issac Smith for Boomer Harvey or Jack Stevens
Upgrade Mzungu for LeCras
None of the above

powersuperkents

I just want to see peoples opinions on these trading ideas. I personally think option 3 but other people may think that it a good idea

Fireballz

Its my opinion that at this time of year you should only be trading in premiums rather than taking risks on cheaper inconsistent players. So for me, all the questions you're asking about potential trades are a bad idea until they involve someone around the $390,000+ mark, or a bargain priced premium (ie; sam fisher).

McRooster

Keeping Isaac Smith is a must. Hawks play GC in DT final and it is unlikely that they would rest young Isaac ahead of other Hawk superstars looking for a refresh ahead of the major round. Additionally, Isaac will be busting a nut trying to impress to gain a starting spot in any Hawks finals campaign.

Brent Harvey with the bye and current form has no upside, Jack Stevens is a unique option but has the Blues in rnd24 who he scored a massive 45 against earlier in the year  ::)

Mzungu for LeCras I wouldn't be doing just yet, yet.

Hold for the minute and the clarity of the premium selection will reveal.

powersuperkents

Cheers both of yous. You've really got me thinking of Cloke but I think on Friday I may trade Mzungu for LeCras to complete my forwardline which currently consists of:
Fyfe, Franklin, Petrie, Brennan, O'Keefe, Mzungu & Howe (Dahlhaus, Talia, Reilly)

Fireballz

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 03, 2011, 12:16:15 AM
Cheers both of yous. You've really got me thinking of Cloke but I think on Friday I may trade Mzungu for LeCras to complete my forwardline which currently consists of:
Fyfe, Franklin, Petrie, Brennan, O'Keefe, Mzungu & Howe (Dahlhaus, Talia, Reilly)
Cloke is the best option I've heard you say yet. Downgrade Dahlhaus to Tom Schneider (or downgrade one of ur mid benchers to Schneider if that's where u need MPP) and then upgrade Howe to Cloke!
Make sure you can afford it first... and obviously wait till selections.

PowerToWin

with the big forward structure working for WCE, Lecras is playing across half forward and up through the centre more. He is a great option. Eagles have a good run home too, I think he is a great pick up.

PowerBug

Can you upgrade Smith to LeCras? If you can, do that.

Red Pig

powersuperkents

I dont have enough cash to do that

PowerBug

Bummer, that would've been good.