Chris Knights

Started by powersuperkents, August 02, 2011, 08:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I upgrade to Knights (I think he'll go up in price or return to form)

Jeremy Howe (my no.1 choice)
Luke Dahlhaus
Matt Lobbe (this will forever keep Petrie in my rucks though)

powersuperkents

I think Knights will return to form (i will make trades on friday depending on the teams and the poll will mostly make up my mind)

PowerBug

I don't the fact that your going to Knights but i'll vote and i hope for you, it pays off.

Fireballz

Chris Knights is someone you traded in at the beginning of the season as a cash cow, not someone you trade in before finals. if you've already got him then use him as bench cover, if you don't have him do not trade him in.

That's my advice mate, do with it what you will.

powersuperkents

I could trade Callinan into my mids so i can sub him with Mzungu to put him into my forwards instead of trading Knights in.

97crows98

Quote from: Fireballz on August 02, 2011, 09:00:44 PM
Chris Knights is someone you traded in at the beginning of the season as a cash cow, not someone you trade in before finals. if you've already got him then use him as bench cover, if you don't have him do not trade him in.

That's my advice mate, do with it what you will.

My sentiments precisely. Couldn't have said it better.

Zarts

I actually like the look of knights under a new coach. Really easy finals draw- imo, could be worth picking up.

Unconventional, but could give you the edge.

Fireballz

Quote from: Zarts on August 02, 2011, 10:01:17 PM
I actually like the look of knights under a new coach. Really easy finals draw- imo, could be worth picking up.

Unconventional, but could give you the edge.
He was subbed off with a migrane mate!!
Brett Kirk got booted in the face and knocked out cold against Richmond and was ready to come back on. Andrew Dunkley broke his nose twice in the same game and still took the field!

No way Jose.... Not interested in marshmellows for my team.

powersuperkents

What about trading Issac smith for Brent Harvey
or trading Mzungu for Mark LeCras

Holz

Im looking at getting him in for perfect cover for when chappy and stevie j have a bye. If is released into the mid with the new coach could push out 90+ for the rest of the season as some of us were hoping at the start of the season.

McRooster

I think Chris Knights is related to Shaun Higgins  :P

Don't be fooled by one game, and always go with your #1 choice.

Crows84

i wouldnt go for harvey, ive had him since the start and if i had the trades to spare id dump him, doesnt crack the ton nearly enough as he should

fortynine

I'm glad I didn't get rid of Knights, I benched him on the weekend for Lobbe thinking he was person through his first game back but didn't realise he released onto a wing with no direct opponent...

If they do that again this week and continue to do so he's definately going to be staying on the field and be perfect as bench cover..

HOWEVER, having said that I would NOT recommend getting him in, I think he's too risky compared to some of the other players around that price range.

Spite

Quote from: fortynine on August 03, 2011, 12:24:10 AM
I'm glad I didn't get rid of Knights, I benched him on the weekend for Lobbe thinking he was person through his first game back but didn't realise he released onto a wing with no direct opponent...

If they do that again this week and continue to do so he's definately going to be staying on the field and be perfect as bench cover..

HOWEVER, having said that I would NOT recommend getting him in, I think he's too risky compared to some of the other players around that price range.

+1

I also have knights, and yeah, thanks for the 114 but I doubt it would happen again, better off getting ROK/FYFE in...

Zarts

I wouldn't doubt it. I'll go down on record, here and now, saying that Knights will start to dominate at close to, if not at a , premium level. New coach could see him churning up more midfield time, combined with a harder work ethic due to being dropped.

I've said it, pencil it in. Rd 20 to 24, knights will be firing.

Fireballz

Quote from: Zarts on August 03, 2011, 01:03:13 AM
I wouldn't doubt it. I'll go down on record, here and now, saying that Knights will start to dominate at close to, if not at a , premium level. New coach could see him churning up more midfield time, combined with a harder work ethic due to being dropped.

I've said it, pencil it in. Rd 20 to 24, knights will be firing.
I'm going to hold you to that zarts. I would wager a 1kg tub of fried chicken that he will average less than 90 (is that too high to not be a premium?)