Best Mid?

Started by kiss01, August 02, 2011, 04:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiss01

Who is the best midfielder?

I currently have: Boyd, Swan, Judd, Ablett, Bartel and D. Martin.

I want to upgrade Martin but not sure who to get.

I have plenty of money, so I can get ANY midfielder I want!!!!!

Who should I get and I dont really want someone with a bye in finals????

Cheers

dale93

Pendlebery i reakon :)Port Adelaide this weekend so will have a field day :)

kiss01

yeh i was tossing up between pendlebury and s. mitchell.. theres also rockliff and redden who i have also considered. tough choice and i want to make sure i pick the right one!!!

Bennyy

kiss01

only concern with pendles is that i reckon he may get rested in the next few weeks to prepare for finals (no source just a feeling i have). also mitchell has gold coast in round 24 (grand final week for us).....pendles looks so good though!!!

upthemaidens

if u think you're a sure thing to make grand final,,  pendles has the cats round 24, mitchell has gold coast
easy call

luke_dicko

what about nick dal hes been killing it of late

kiss01

upthemaidens thats were it comes tough - too make the grand final pendles is prob a safer option but to win the grand final mitchell is a better option..

dal santo has been in good form but i remember in previous years he pulls out random 50/60 and i know he has been consistant this year, but i would hate for him to pull a low score in finals time....

im leaning to mitchell slightly but i know whoever i choose will prob be the wrong choice lol

mrpotato

Mitchell and barlow are looking great too. Priddis has a nice run home and with cox in such lovely form, he's getting tonnes of it.

Perthwildcat

NDS is playing a quarterback role this year, setting it up through the backline.  Getting soo much of the pill and won't be rested.  Best thing I did getting him a month ago.

PowerBug

1. Your missing Pendlebury.
2. Matt Priddis is a legend (Got him in Rd 7 as a unique), but your not allowed to get him because he MUST remain as unique as possible.

upthemaidens

Quote from: kiss01 on August 02, 2011, 06:50:20 PM
upthemaidens thats were it comes tough - too make the grand final pendles is prob a safer option but to win the grand final mitchell is a better option..

dal santo has been in good form but i remember in previous years he pulls out random 50/60 and i know he has been consistant this year, but i would hate for him to pull a low score in finals time....

im leaning to mitchell slightly but i know whoever i choose will prob be the wrong choice lol
i think i saw/heard something about mitchell being injured,, i dont know that for sure though, so may want to check that before getting him. 
pendles/mitchell/dal santo/priddis do seem like the main choices,  when do u want to trade martin? if u wait until the first final maybe just choose depending on your opponant's team

PowerBug

14135 people own Priddis, too many.

On a side note, can you view my new Profile picture?

Spite

Daisy thomas. Should come back firing and won't get rested because he has had plenty of rest. Lock him in for 115+ average over the last few rounds. (maybe even higher)

Fireballz

Mitchell hurt his ankle towards the end of the Freo game on sat night. Should be right for this weekend but definitely something to keep an eye on. More likely to be rested than Pendles if he's got a bad ankle (but let's not forget Pendles shoulder soreness from the Carlton game).

Lots of people have Pendles but that's not a reason not to get him. Quite the opposite coz it means it hurts more when he busts out a huge number for your opposition. Take it from someone who doesn't own Dane Swan, that hurts.

Get Pendles in mate he's got 100+ score 10 or 11 games in a row. He's the best defender not in your mids already.