Forward downgrade disaster

Started by Chichos, August 01, 2011, 07:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chichos

want to get rid of howe to someone cheap but the problem is there is no one to get.

players yet to play this season/debut that i would like to downgrade to if they can play this week

John Butcher - Port Adelaide 97.6k
Rohan Kerr - Carlton 97.6k
Majak Daw - North Melbourne 92.5k
Viv Michie (inj) Fremantle 92.5k

need help badly!

p.s. already have callinan

Windigo

Why are you downgrading Howe? Reasons?   :o

Joshy11

Do you need them to play or just need the cash?

PowerBug

Thomas Schnieder is a dpp forwards and mids for only 80k.

Chichos

I've had it with him. When he score 105 against Fremantle i thought it was the start of something special but i was proven wrong. His inconsistency has annoyed me a fair bit although i was please with his 83 against Hawthorn 2 weeks ago as he was my cover for the late withdrawal of Steve Johnson.

He is worth just under 200k but I have to get rid of him this week so I can upgrade someone else for Nathan Fyfe in the future. I have like 20k in my bank aswell.

So yeah mmmm

Bennyy

If your downgrading it means you dont need cover. So pick the cheapest player and get all the cash you can. Preferably the cheapest with a DPP in case its needed if there is one. There isnt going to be any good downgrades that play this time of year youd think. None of those you mentioned will be getting games

The F.A.R.K.

schneider hes 80k with dpp
or callinan hes cheap with dpp and could play

butcher, miche and co wont play

Chopps

if i was downgrading now i would pick the cheapest or the cheapest MPP player to fill his roll if you have sufficient cover however i am not sure what you are expecting at the end of the day he has played what 11 games? consistency doesn't just come with the game

fertalong

Howe's been decent cover so far. His terrible scores are from being the sub and getting killed last week against geelong.

dale93

I am a port man and i am fairly sure Buther will play to cover Shultz's injury :)

PowerBug

So am i. I hope that young Jarrad Redden gets a nod. 205cm tall. I believe that Primus will go Butcher.

The F.A.R.K.

butcher isnt ready.
redden is in better form and can double in ruck
curnow could be another option