HELP ME MAKE THIS TEAM GOOD!!!

Started by Ringo4567, August 01, 2011, 05:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo4567

Backs: Bryce Gibbs, Corey Enright, Nathan Bock, Paul Duffield, Cameron O’Shea, Paul Puopolo Cameron Pederson, <Ben Jacobs, Jason Crisps, Ryan O’Keeffe.>

Midfield: Mark Murphy, Scott Pendlebury, Dane Swan, Gary Ablett, Dyson Heppell, David Swallow, <Tendai Mzungu, Michael Evans, Jack Mahoney>

Ruck: Dean Cox, Zack Smith, < Scott Lycett, David Hale>

Forwards: Steve Johnson, Nathan Fyfe, Travis Cloke, Steven Milne, Andrew Krakouer,  Isaac Smith, Tom Lynch < Jack Riewoldt,  Ian Callinan, Jackson Ferguson.>

Cash Remaining: $9,300
Trades Remaining: 10
Hey I need help to gain a higher scoring team, I score 2,330 in round 19 but it was by pure luck. I need to know how to make the team score 2000’s consistently.

j959

use those trades Ringo!!!! it'd be nice to have 8 going into the finals (ie double trade every round) but that's ridiculous!   ;)

but seriously, downgrades pickings are slim at the moment - you might have to do some non-playing downgrades (eg Andreoli/Callinan) which isn't ideal right now.

ROK in the backline!!! (sorry couldn't resist) - red herring.
another red herring - don't pick Milne in your team next year and you've probably been burnt by J Roo like I have this year too.  ;)

ok, pick one of:
O'Shea/Puopolo/Pederson
Hale
J Roo/T Lynch

to downgrade and another to upgrade and you can do this each round til the finals and just work out who's peaked from that list above with a premium you want that's bottomed out and back on the way up.

smokey suggestion - downgrade Hale to cheapest ruck available and upgrade Z Smith to Mummy or whatever you can afford?? but probably better to upgrade your backs or forwards i think.

upgrade targets for you:
Gram (risky but I think he's back)
Fisher - pretty safe vanilla option (you might even consider Heppell to Fisher now??)

Goddard if you can afford

Goodes but again, cash will be an issue.

I think Mzungu will do better for you in your fwd-line than T Lynch, but that's just my gut feeling - averaging out over time I think he'll score better in terms of consistency - you've got the MPP switch there anyway.

sorry, a bit all over the place but hopefully giving you food for thought?!?  ???

good luck!

PowerBug

There's only 5 rounds left, you've got 10 trades = 2 trades per round = max trades possible.

Use the trades.

Dizzy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 02, 2011, 10:39:00 AM
There's only 5 rounds left, you've got 10 trades = 2 trades per round = max trades possible.

Use the trades.

+ 1/2