Those considering Callinan....

Started by PowerToWin, August 01, 2011, 05:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerToWin

Tippett, midfielder Richard Douglas (ankle) and mature-age recruit Ian Callinan (hamstring) are unlikely to be available before the game against Gold Coast in round 22.

Looks like atleast another 2 games on the sidelines, hardly worth the pick up now, if you are considering.

fertalong

I will be trading in Callinan for the extra cash at some point in the next couple of weeks whether or not he's named. It's just a bonus if he plays.

The F.A.R.K.

if that is the case the wooden spoon might not be sewn up. brisbane could beat crows this week at the gabba. they have rushed walker back early and have just sacked a coach. tippett is their gameplan and douglas is their carrier and they were planning on callinan to be back. they are in serious trouble. symes also out injured

Holz

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 01, 2011, 05:21:39 PM
if that is the case the wooden spoon might not be sewn up. brisbane could beat crows this week at the gabba. they have rushed walker back early and have just sacked a coach. tippett is their gameplan and douglas is their carrier and they were planning on callinan to be back. they are in serious trouble. symes also out injured

pretty sure the spoon is going to port this year.

In terms of callinan i have him and im happy 80k and gives me DPP link i dont need to play him so his DPP does enough for me. Will probbably pick him up next season if he has a full preseason.

Spite

Great. Picked up tippett at 212k to cover for my ruckmens bye. And he is injured. Hopeless, should have just kept the trade and traded out my ruckmen...